Looking for an Authentics buyer near Lionel in North Carolina | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Looking for an Authentics buyer near Lionel in North Carolina

Discussion in 'NASCAR Authentics' started by PatrickMcInerney11, Jan 7, 2021.

1. PatrickMcInerney11

PatrickMcInerney11 CraZy Member

0   0   0
    Start a Conversation
    Create SaleCreate Trade
    Classified Listings
    Sale Agreements

Name:
    Patrick McInerney
    eBay ID:
    patricmcinerne_2
    Fav. Driver:
    Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Ryan Blaney
    I'm looking for someone who can buy a full set (chase piece not included nor needed) of Wave 8 and future waves from the Lionel Store. I live in Massachusetts. I paid $95, shipping included, through Paypal to someone who regularly bought and shipped each wave for me as they were released. Unfortunately my guy isn't able to do it anymore and I'm looking for someone who can. If you know someone, or are that someone, please reach out!

2. dotcomcollectorguy

dotcomcollectorguy CraZy Senior

Feedback Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Start a Conversation
    Create SaleCreate Trade
    Classified Listings
    Sale Agreements

Patrick, I have someone I was put in contact with this past spring that matches your criteria, and who is helping me with the Bowman ChevyGoods.com diecast of Wave 8, but when I mentioned to this person about your request, he wrote back saying he's "actually going to be scaling back doing that so I'm not taking on any additional people." He is not a member of this site, so just wanted to let you know.

3. PatrickMcInerney11

PatrickMcInerney11 CraZy Member

0   0   0
    Start a Conversation
    Create SaleCreate Trade
    Classified Listings
    Sale Agreements

Name:
    Patrick McInerney
    eBay ID:
    patricmcinerne_2
    Fav. Driver:
    Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Ryan Blaney
    Thank you for asking! I wonder if it's a guy I follow on instagram that I reached out that said he was scaling back. I ended up getting Wave 8 locally with a bit of luck but I'm still looking for a regular seller. I hate the feeling of having to run out to a big box to hopefully find the DNP'd boxed cars in a package with a toy hood.