Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Acme Trading Presents Dan Gurney's #48 1970 Trans Am Cuda

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Oldtimer 
#1 ·
..for me, it does not matter how accurate or not it is, like most all diecast it will never be exactly right in some kind of way, as it will more than likely be the only time up for offer, one will have to decide if it is acceptable enough at the price point offered..

..the fact that is actually being made in a diecast, is amazing in itself..

ACME Diecast: Product Details - #48 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Trans Am - Dan Gurney

"*Pre-production sample shown with first shot parts from tooling. Changes will occur in production."

"FIRST TIME EVER OFFERED IN 1:18 SCALE! DAN GURNEY'S #48 1970 TRANS AM CUDA

We are so thrilled that we are able to offer this replica of one of the most famous cars in trans am history! We tooled many new race parts in order to bring this model to life in 1:18 scale.
Pre Orders are being accepted now for the Dan Gurney #48 Cuda and the killer AAR Street Version!"

See less See more
#2 ·
..for me, it does not matter how accurate or not it is, like most all diecast it will never be exactly right in some kind of way, as it will more than likely be the only time up for offer, one will have to decide if it is acceptable enough at the price point offered..

..the fact that is actually being made in a diecast, is amazing in itself..

ACME Diecast: Product Details - #48 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Trans Am - Dan Gurney

"*Pre-production sample shown with first shot parts from tooling. Changes will occur in production."

"FIRST TIME EVER OFFERED IN 1:18 SCALE! DAN GURNEY'S #48 1970 TRANS AM CUDA

We are so thrilled that we are able to offer this replica of one of the most famous cars in trans am history! We tooled many new race parts in order to bring this model to life in 1:18 scale.
Pre Orders are being accepted now for the Dan Gurney #48 Cuda and the killer AAR Street Version!"

Definitely a maybe on this. If they make Posey's Dodge too I'd consider it. 1/18 is just too big for my space, but then again... Right Oldtimer ?

#3 ·
I sure hope they will be able to do the Sam Posey piece as well (maybe auto'd, not sure how his health is?)

I am thinking that no matter what I am going to get this..

I think that this is one of those pieces that is going to increase in price, (like the AutoArt Mad Max Falcon, which is now anywhere from 7-1o times more than original price) these GMP's never seem to decrease too much, if ever..

Only time will tell, but as I said, it's a wonder that it even being made..

Reactions: 7409
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.