Video Gaming | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Video Gaming

The place for all game discussion and collections.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Sall7987

Xbox GamerTags

DeetahTheGame. Play a lot of FM7, NH3, Rainbow Six Siege, and other sports games.
    DeetahTheGame. Play a lot of FM7, NH3, Rainbow Six Siege, and other sports games.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Speed7Energy

Steam ID

My ID is racersimage if anyone wants to add me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. MOPARBOB

rFactor 2 and the Stock Car Resurrection Project

With all this iRacing/eRacing hype going on, how about a few old school videos to feast your eyes on? , Read all about SCR in the posts preceeding. God bless!
    With all this iRacing/eRacing hype going on, how about a few old school videos to feast your eyes on? , Read all about SCR in the posts preceeding. God bless!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ThePiedPiper

NASCAR Heat 4 NASCAR Heat 4

Yeah Texas and even Kentucky are very much one lane tracks. Its frustrating when guys are passing you up top there.
    Yeah Texas and even Kentucky are very much one lane tracks. Its frustrating when guys are passing you up top there.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. MWick4

NASCAR Heat 3 Ticket Voucher

Kinda a longshot but does anyone have a ticket voucher from NASCAR Heat 3 that they don't plan on using this year? In the past week I decided that I want to go to make a day trip up to the Dover...
    Kinda a longshot but does anyone have a ticket voucher from NASCAR Heat 3 that they don't plan on using this year? In the past week I decided that I want to go to make a day trip up to the Dover race but I've already used mine on the Coke 600. Thanks, Matt
    Kinda a longshot but does anyone have a ticket voucher from NASCAR Heat 3 that they don't plan on using this year? In the past week I decided that I want to go to make a day trip up to the Dover race but I've already used mine on the Coke 600....
    Kinda a longshot but does anyone have a ticket voucher from NASCAR Heat 3 that they don't plan on using this year? In the past week I decided that I want to go to make a day trip up to the Dover...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. iatse201

{$title} Nascar Heat 3

Well the review am going to give 1 out of 10 I give it around a 7 the game play is the same its driving the best racing out of all buy far is the dirt cars once set ups get out it should be just...
    Well the review am going to give 1 out of 10 I give it around a 7 the game play is the same its driving the best racing out of all buy far is the dirt cars once set ups get out it should be just like the other nascar games online play is the same allot of wreckers like always am out of town...
    Well the review am going to give 1 out of 10 I give it around a 7 the game play is the same its driving the best racing out of all buy far is the dirt cars once set ups get out it should be just like the other nascar games online play is the...
    Well the review am going to give 1 out of 10 I give it around a 7 the game play is the same its driving the best racing out of all buy far is the dirt cars once set ups get out it should be just...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. OneManIsNoMan

Dabbling in PS4 Customs

Awesome job man! Very cool.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. LSUNASCARFan

NASCAR Heat 3 News/Discussion

It looks like dirt late model racing to me. The game comes out September 7th, it comes with a $50 race voucher like NH2, and I’m guessing the Hendrick drivers will be on the cover.
    It looks like dirt late model racing to me. The game comes out September 7th, it comes with a $50 race voucher like NH2, and I’m guessing the Hendrick drivers will be on the cover.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Worcestershirey

Seeking testers for my brand new NASCAR Racing 2003 Season offline league - NASCAR Manager

It might sound crazy, but I'm looking for beta testers for my new NR2003 offline league "NASCAR Manager". In this league, you're given a budget of $1,000,000 to start your own team and compete in...
    It might sound crazy, but I'm looking for beta testers for my new NR2003 offline league "NASCAR Manager". In this league, you're given a budget of $1,000,000 to start your own team and compete in races, basically as the title says - a NASCAR management game combined with a NASCAR Racing 2003...
    It might sound crazy, but I'm looking for beta testers for my new NR2003 offline league "NASCAR Manager". In this league, you're given a budget of $1,000,000 to start your own team and compete in races, basically as the title says - a NASCAR...
    It might sound crazy, but I'm looking for beta testers for my new NR2003 offline league "NASCAR Manager". In this league, you're given a budget of $1,000,000 to start your own team and compete in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. 1432Stewart

NASCAR HEAT Evolution 2

I did a full race on full dificulty at Eldora and my god that was rough. Eldora is tough. Especially with lap traffic Chris Bell was in a league of his own. I finished second 7 seconds back but 2...
    I did a full race on full dificulty at Eldora and my god that was rough. Eldora is tough. Especially with lap traffic Chris Bell was in a league of his own. I finished second 7 seconds back but 2 seconds ahead of Freison I really am enjoying this game. Reminding me of the old EASports...
    I did a full race on full dificulty at Eldora and my god that was rough. Eldora is tough. Especially with lap traffic Chris Bell was in a league of his own. I finished second 7 seconds back but 2 seconds ahead of Freison I really am enjoying...
    I did a full race on full dificulty at Eldora and my god that was rough. Eldora is tough. Especially with lap traffic Chris Bell was in a league of his own. I finished second 7 seconds back but 2...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dale3DaleJr88

Dale Earnhardt Jr. confident but ‘aware’ he’s running out of time to make playoffs Dale Earnhardt Jr. confident but ‘aware’ he’s running out of time to make playoffs

By Dustin Long DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — This is the race many have waited for, some figuring it will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s best chance to win and make the playoffs in his final Cup season. If he...
    By Dustin Long DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — This is the race many have waited for, some figuring it will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s best chance to win and make the playoffs in his final Cup season. If he doesn’t win tonight’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway (7 p.m., NBC), some suggest...
    By Dustin Long DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — This is the race many have waited for, some figuring it will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s best chance to win and make the playoffs in his final Cup season. If he doesn’t win tonight’s Coke Zero 400 at Daytona...
    By Dustin Long DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — This is the race many have waited for, some figuring it will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s best chance to win and make the playoffs in his final Cup season. If he...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Keselowski2Wallace

Finally....finally got one into the game

Im beyond excited that I finally figured out what was happening that my car would not load into the game. After watching videos from Alan, i think i have figured it out. Ive been working on it...
    Im beyond excited that I finally figured out what was happening that my car would not load into the game. After watching videos from Alan, i think i have figured it out. Ive been working on it alot more today and hopefully I will have more pictures of it. Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Im beyond excited that I finally figured out what was happening that my car would not load into the game. After watching videos from Alan, i think i have figured it out. Ive been working on it alot more today and hopefully I will have more...
    Im beyond excited that I finally figured out what was happening that my car would not load into the game. After watching videos from Alan, i think i have figured it out. Ive been working on it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Keselowski2Wallace

Need help with Nascar 2003 Car.

I have a makeshift layout of a car I want in the game, but the car file is somehow bad. Every car file i get from SRD works perfectly fine. Is there someone here that can make me a new car for...
    I have a makeshift layout of a car I want in the game, but the car file is somehow bad. Every car file i get from SRD works perfectly fine. Is there someone here that can make me a new car for me? Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    I have a makeshift layout of a car I want in the game, but the car file is somehow bad. Every car file i get from SRD works perfectly fine. Is there someone here that can make me a new car for me? Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    I have a makeshift layout of a car I want in the game, but the car file is somehow bad. Every car file i get from SRD works perfectly fine. Is there someone here that can make me a new car for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. skyformer19

Nascar Heat Evolution 2017 DLC update

It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to redo the same career mode. I kinda like having a steady field of the same cars instead of the...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to redo the same career mode. I kinda like having a...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Phoenix Racing 51

Nascar HEAT Mobile

A NASCAR thing only in Canada. That's wild. I'll get em Go Rowdy Busch - DW Forever
    A NASCAR thing only in Canada. That's wild. I'll get em Go Rowdy Busch - DW Forever
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Simulationjunkie

NASCAR ACCELERATION PACK BY PAPYRUS

I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. JG24DieCastGuy

{$title} Nintendo's Newest Gaming Console: Nintedo Switch

This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary,...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary, but I'm not sure it will be what the average consumer is looking for in a console. It also favors...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary, but I'm not sure it will be what the average...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Dale3DaleJr88

SEGA releases teaser for new Daytona USA arcade game

I remember playing the SEGA Dreamcast version of the game when I was a few years old. It was pretty fun. I often used the car called Hornet.
    I remember playing the SEGA Dreamcast version of the game when I was a few years old. It was pretty fun. I often used the car called Hornet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Jlogano22

NASCAR Heat Evolution

Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dale3DaleJr88

NASCAR Heat Evolution will have Darlington paint schemes available

...downloadable content which basically means $$$ for the developer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. wallbanger

EA servers hacked

It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because they're incapable. These idiots shut down a few others in the past but it was easy to get it back. Sent...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because they're incapable. These idiots shut down a few others...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. ThePiedPiper

F1 2016

I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself...
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself then pick someone currently in F1
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself then pick someone currently in F1
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•