The NFL Gridiron | Page 135 | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

The NFL Gridiron

This is your home for all NFL talk!

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. JoKeR

Williams starting process to return to NFL

I give him one month at the most!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. stewartnascar

carr signed by panthers

He got the CRAP beat out of him in Texas, I hope that there is a QB challenge if he is not too beat up!!
    He got the CRAP beat out of him in Texas, I hope that there is a QB challenge if he is not too beat up!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. kwik

d. stingley passes away

Sad to Hear!!! I still believe that Tatum should have shown some remorse for that hit!!
    Sad to Hear!!! I still believe that Tatum should have shown some remorse for that hit!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. SuperG24

Cowboys EX- Quincy Carter Auto-meet him

Very nice Super!
    Very nice Super!
    Very nice Super!
    Very nice Super!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. kwik

quinn to cleveland?

you can "believe" that!
    you can "believe" that!
    you can "believe" that!
    you can "believe" that!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. kwik

Pick the Ncaa Champ

Me too. WOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Geebi

Thiesman out on MNF

BlowHieser should have been the one to go!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Geebi

Matt Schaub sent to Texans

when did carr have time to learn anything. he was too busy running for his life, from the other teams they played. i don't buy all that lack of intelligence. give him a team that will give him...
    when did carr have time to learn anything. he was too busy running for his life, from the other teams they played. i don't buy all that lack of intelligence. give him a team that will give him time to think in the pocket, and a back who will help confuse the defense. carr's never had a fair chance.
    when did carr have time to learn anything. he was too busy running for his life, from the other teams they played. i don't buy all that lack of intelligence. give him a team that will give him time to think in the pocket, and a back who will help...
    when did carr have time to learn anything. he was too busy running for his life, from the other teams they played. i don't buy all that lack of intelligence. give him a team that will give him...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. kwik

football move rumors

Al Wilson failed a physical for the Giants so that trade was shot down.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Geebi

Rams great Marshall Faulk calls it a career

he was a talent. just makes me feel old having seen so many retire now, that i watched in college!
    he was a talent. just makes me feel old having seen so many retire now, that i watched in college!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Geebi

Redskins trade Archuleta to Bears

Now listen here :No:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Geebi

Free agent LB June signs with Buccaneers

taking the colts apart 1 player at a time
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. kwik

still like a pete rose rookie

good info dodger. thanks. i got a few rose cards. a 66, 68, 70, 71, 72. and some more from the 70's. also several of the insert game cards put out where each player had "single" or "ground out",...
    good info dodger. thanks. i got a few rose cards. a 66, 68, 70, 71, 72. and some more from the 70's. also several of the insert game cards put out where each player had "single" or "ground out", or "home run" on it. i really like that insert set. i remember playing that game on our porch in late...
    good info dodger. thanks. i got a few rose cards. a 66, 68, 70, 71, 72. and some more from the 70's. also several of the insert game cards put out where each player had "single" or "ground out", or "home run" on it. i really like that insert set....
    good info dodger. thanks. i got a few rose cards. a 66, 68, 70, 71, 72. and some more from the 70's. also several of the insert game cards put out where each player had "single" or "ground out",...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Geebi

Eagles sign Kevin Curtis to six-year deal

that aging qb played better than mcnabb. and got them to the playoffs.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. kspool

Emmitt takes Irvin's job

Well I couldn't stand Irvin, he always talked like he was talking to Michael Irvin instead of being a commentator. He was also a racisit, talked about how Tony Romo must have had black ancestors...
    Well I couldn't stand Irvin, he always talked like he was talking to Michael Irvin instead of being a commentator. He was also a racisit, talked about how Tony Romo must have had black ancestors because of his athletic ability, stuff like that is why he is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I couldn't stand Irvin, he always talked like he was talking to Michael Irvin instead of being a commentator. He was also a racisit, talked about how Tony Romo must have had black ancestors because of his athletic ability, stuff like that is...
    Well I couldn't stand Irvin, he always talked like he was talking to Michael Irvin instead of being a commentator. He was also a racisit, talked about how Tony Romo must have had black ancestors...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Geebi

Browns bolster DL rotation with Robaire Smith

cleveland is making some decent moves. but don't they need some offensive line help? and a quarterback?
    cleveland is making some decent moves. but don't they need some offensive line help? and a quarterback?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Geebi

Cornerback Harper joins Titans' secondary

got me on this one geebs. i've not heard of nick harper. i'll have to look it up on yahoo. your sure right about pacman jones. so much talent, lost most likely.
    got me on this one geebs. i've not heard of nick harper. i'll have to look it up on yahoo. your sure right about pacman jones. so much talent, lost most likely.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. KevlarDawg

No Pac Man.com

that is just great there
    that is just great there
    that is just great there
    that is just great there
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Diablo

The reason the seahawks will suck this year