Plan B Sales Connection | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Plan B Sales Connection

Connect with the communities exclusive diecast distributor, Plan B Sales!
Sponsor: Plan B Sales

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dale3DaleJr88

New Years University of Racing Sale New Years University of Racing Sale

It is a great example of Nascar history. The Bobby Isaac cars and the Gurney #121 are the only non auto'd cars I have. I don't have all of the U of R cars, I have the auto'd '65 Jarrett, and...
    It is a great example of Nascar history. The Bobby Isaac cars and the Gurney #121 are the only non auto'd cars I have. I don't have all of the U of R cars, I have the auto'd '65 Jarrett, and the #27 Junior Johnson 65 galaxies, stopped with them, and moved to the Torino Talledega's. I have ...
    It is a great example of Nascar history. The Bobby Isaac cars and the Gurney #121 are the only non auto'd cars I have. I don't have all of the U of R cars, I have the auto'd '65 Jarrett, and the #27 Junior Johnson 65 galaxies, stopped with...
    It is a great example of Nascar history. The Bobby Isaac cars and the Gurney #121 are the only non auto'd cars I have. I don't have all of the U of R cars, I have the auto'd '65 Jarrett, and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dale3DaleJr88

New Arrivals: 1/6/21 New Arrivals: 1/6/21

I LOVE having the Melon Man Brand car to my collection. Very thankful this was produced!
    I LOVE having the Melon Man Brand car to my collection. Very thankful this was produced!
    Melon Man Brand.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dale3DaleJr88

"Buy Your Own Gift" Sale "Buy Your Own Gift" Sale

We know due to social distancing etc that many of you will begin gift exchanging today. Were you expecting that certain piece of diecast for Christmas and didn't get it? Did your Aunt get you a...
    We know due to social distancing etc that many of you will begin gift exchanging today. Were you expecting that certain piece of diecast for Christmas and didn't get it? Did your Aunt get you a VISA gift card and you are looking to buy your self something? You all have heard of BYOB (bring...
    We know due to social distancing etc that many of you will begin gift exchanging today. Were you expecting that certain piece of diecast for Christmas and didn't get it? Did your Aunt get you a VISA gift card and you are looking to buy your...
    We know due to social distancing etc that many of you will begin gift exchanging today. Were you expecting that certain piece of diecast for Christmas and didn't get it? Did your Aunt get you a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Dale3DaleJr88

New 1:64 Shipment! 12/10/20 New 1:64 Shipment! 12/10/20

I bought all of these. It was hard not too. Some special schemes in this group.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dale3DaleJr88

New Arrivals: 12/8/20 New Arrivals: 12/8/20

$$$ enjoy shopping still roll in' old school !! :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dale3DaleJr88

Black Friday Sales Black Friday Sales

I got like 30 1?64s most I have ever got in a few days!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Dale3DaleJr88

New Arrivals: 11/25/20 New Arrivals: 11/25/20

These will not be a part of the Black Friday sales. Pre-Orders will ship over the next few business days. Please be patient as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The Harvick cars are all Clean Versions....
    These will not be a part of the Black Friday sales. Pre-Orders will ship over the next few business days. Please be patient as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The Harvick cars are all Clean Versions. The Busch For the Farmers 1:24 was mistakenly put in a raced version box. The 9 1:64 is the Charlotte...
    These will not be a part of the Black Friday sales. Pre-Orders will ship over the next few business days. Please be patient as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The Harvick cars are all Clean Versions. The Busch For the Farmers 1:24 was mistakenly put in...
    These will not be a part of the Black Friday sales. Pre-Orders will ship over the next few business days. Please be patient as Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The Harvick cars are all Clean Versions....
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dale3DaleJr88

Another Pre Black Friday Sale Another Pre Black Friday Sale

yeah me to lol
    yeah me to lol
    yeah me to lol
    yeah me to lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dale3DaleJr88

COUNTDOWN: 3 DAYS AWAY! COUNTDOWN: 3 DAYS AWAY!

SALE WILL START: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25TH @ 4PM EST The sale will be on & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: **PLEASE READ CAREFULLY** Please make sure your login information is correct before the sale...
    SALE WILL START: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25TH @ 4PM EST The sale will be on & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: **PLEASE READ CAREFULLY** Please make sure your login information is correct before the sale starts. There will be very limited customer service during the holiday weekend so make sure all login...
    SALE WILL START: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25TH @ 4PM EST The sale will be on & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: **PLEASE READ CAREFULLY** Please make sure your login information is correct before the sale starts. There will be very limited customer service...
    SALE WILL START: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25TH @ 4PM EST The sale will be on & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: **PLEASE READ CAREFULLY** Please make sure your login information is correct before the sale...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Dale3DaleJr88

TRIAL RUN of Black Friday sale now live TRIAL RUN of Black Friday sale now live

I appreciate the offer, but I probably have them myself. I collected all that stuff back in the day myself. I did way too much. I'd buy all the versions or racing champions, winners circle, hot...
    I appreciate the offer, but I probably have them myself. I collected all that stuff back in the day myself. I did way too much. I'd buy all the versions or racing champions, winners circle, hot wheels, etc., and now I need to move some of that stuff myself. I have 2 bedrooms packed ful of the...
    I appreciate the offer, but I probably have them myself. I collected all that stuff back in the day myself. I did way too much. I'd buy all the versions or racing champions, winners circle, hot wheels, etc., and now I need to move some of that...
    I appreciate the offer, but I probably have them myself. I collected all that stuff back in the day myself. I did way too much. I'd buy all the versions or racing champions, winners circle, hot...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Dale3DaleJr88

Jimmie Johnson 2021 Carvana Indy Car Diecast Cars Jimmie Johnson 2021 Carvana Indy Car Diecast Cars

Really like Greenlight :twothumbsup: Fantastic attention to details on all their diecast cars :thumbsup1:
    Really like Greenlight :twothumbsup: Fantastic attention to details on all their diecast cars :thumbsup1:
    B658AC9C-E57C-4C9B-8E07-60169D997F42.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Dale3DaleJr88

New Arrivals: 11/14/20 New Arrivals: 11/14/20

Sold Out Sold Out Sold Out
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dale3DaleJr88

Chase Elliott 2020 Phoenix win & Champions car Chase Elliott 2020 Phoenix win & Champions car

Still feel like I am dreaming. Give me all the diecasts lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dale3DaleJr88

New Arrivals: 10/29/20 New Arrivals: 10/29/20

Love the Kyle Busch Fudge Brownies both scales!!! Sweet I need them :hilariou:
    90903D52-AA15-48E5-BF92-617D0400E2A7.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•