IndyCar | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

IndyCar

IndyCar News and Views from our finest collector's and fans!

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dale3DaleJr88

Jimmie Johnson announces Carvana as sponsor for IndyCar venture with Ganassi

hopefully I can go to Nashville and watch him race agian.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. BIGBEN3583

final race

does anyone know what Scott Dixon has to finish to clinch the championship?
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dale3DaleJr88

Newgarden Trims Dixon’s Lead after Victory in Fast, Furious INDYCAR Harvest GP

By IndyCar (Indianapolis, IN) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden drove the No. 1 Hitachi Team Penske Chevrolet to a statement victory in the stretch run of the championship...
    By IndyCar (Indianapolis, IN) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden drove the No. 1 Hitachi Team Penske Chevrolet to a statement victory in the stretch run of the championship race, winning the INDYCAR Harvest GP presented by GMR Race 1 Friday, Oct. 2 at the Indianapolis...
    By IndyCar (Indianapolis, IN) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden drove the No. 1 Hitachi Team Penske Chevrolet to a statement victory in the stretch run of the championship race, winning the INDYCAR Harvest GP presented by...
    By IndyCar (Indianapolis, IN) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden drove the No. 1 Hitachi Team Penske Chevrolet to a statement victory in the stretch run of the championship...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ThePiedPiper

IndyCar 2021 Schedule: No Iowa?

I don’t understand why they don’t race Kansas. I have always wished they raced the Daytona Road Course to kick off speed weeks.
    I don’t understand why they don’t race Kansas. I have always wished they raced the Daytona Road Course to kick off speed weeks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ThePiedPiper

Jimmie Johnson To Indycar with Chip Ganassi

Well looks like Chip will have Double J behind the wheel. Being a 7x Champion opens a lot of doors. With Double J running Indy cars should be easy for them to secure sponsorship at Ganassi. Good...
    Well looks like Chip will have Double J behind the wheel. Being a 7x Champion opens a lot of doors. With Double J running Indy cars should be easy for them to secure sponsorship at Ganassi. Good Luck to Jimmie!!
    Well looks like Chip will have Double J behind the wheel. Being a 7x Champion opens a lot of doors. With Double J running Indy cars should be easy for them to secure sponsorship at Ganassi. Good Luck to Jimmie!!
    Well looks like Chip will have Double J behind the wheel. Being a 7x Champion opens a lot of doors. With Double J running Indy cars should be easy for them to secure sponsorship at Ganassi. Good...
    089234CA-15CA-4B1A-9393-2C7B9FCDCE3F.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dale3DaleJr88

Dixon Turns Tables on Sato for Narrow, Exciting Victory at WWT Raceway

By IndyCar (Madison, IL) -- NTT INDYCAR SERIES points leader Scott Dixon continued his winning ways in 2020 by holding off a hard-charging Takuma Sato in thrilling fashion, winning the Bommarito...
    By IndyCar (Madison, IL) -- NTT INDYCAR SERIES points leader Scott Dixon continued his winning ways in 2020 by holding off a hard-charging Takuma Sato in thrilling fashion, winning the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 Race 1 at World Wide Technology Raceway on Saturday, Aug. 29 in the...
    By IndyCar (Madison, IL) -- NTT INDYCAR SERIES points leader Scott Dixon continued his winning ways in 2020 by holding off a hard-charging Takuma Sato in thrilling fashion, winning the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 Race 1 at World Wide...
    By IndyCar (Madison, IL) -- NTT INDYCAR SERIES points leader Scott Dixon continued his winning ways in 2020 by holding off a hard-charging Takuma Sato in thrilling fashion, winning the Bommarito...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dale3DaleJr88

Sato scores his second Indy 500 win!

Another race that brought out a lot of opinions. Another Andretti disappointment. I would rather have seem Rahal win...oh, well.
    Another race that brought out a lot of opinions. Another Andretti disappointment. I would rather have seem Rahal win...oh, well.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. T-Bone

Marco Andretti wins INDY 500 Pole!!!

Well the car seems fast this year & Marco seems to have confidence in the car and the team. Fingers crossed :yes:
    Well the car seems fast this year & Marco seems to have confidence in the car and the team. Fingers crossed :yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Dale3DaleJr88

Newgarden completes Penske weekend sweep at Iowa Speedway

By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden proved Iowa Speedway might just be his best racetrack on the schedule as he put on a dominating performance...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden proved Iowa Speedway might just be his best racetrack on the schedule as he put on a dominating performance Saturday night to win Race 2 of the Iowa INDYCAR 250s Doubleheader. Newgarden became the first INDYCAR...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden proved Iowa Speedway might just be his best racetrack on the schedule as he put on a dominating performance Saturday night to win Race 2 of the Iowa INDYCAR...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Defending NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion Josef Newgarden proved Iowa Speedway might just be his best racetrack on the schedule as he put on a dominating performance...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dale3DaleJr88

Pagenaud Drives from Last to First, Holds Off Dixon for Stirring Iowa Victory

By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Simon Pagenaud charged from last to first to win Race 1 of the INDYCAR Iowa 250s Friday night, July 17 at Iowa Speedway. Pagenaud held off Scott Dixon by .4954 of a...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Simon Pagenaud charged from last to first to win Race 1 of the INDYCAR Iowa 250s Friday night, July 17 at Iowa Speedway. Pagenaud held off Scott Dixon by .4954 of a second for his first win of the NTT INDYCAR SERIES season in the No. 22 Menards Team Penske...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Simon Pagenaud charged from last to first to win Race 1 of the INDYCAR Iowa 250s Friday night, July 17 at Iowa Speedway. Pagenaud held off Scott Dixon by .4954 of a second for his first win of the NTT INDYCAR...
    By IndyCar PR (Newton, IA) -- Simon Pagenaud charged from last to first to win Race 1 of the INDYCAR Iowa 250s Friday night, July 17 at Iowa Speedway. Pagenaud held off Scott Dixon by .4954 of a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dale3DaleJr88

IndyCar Road America: Dixon scores his third straight victory

Scott Dixon is going to win the championship
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Dale3DaleJr88

Jimmie Johnson will test with Chip Ganassi’s IndyCar team July 8 at IMS

Seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson announced Monday that he would test with Chip Ganassi Racing’s IndyCar team. Team owner Chip Ganassi later confirmed in a tweet that the test...
    Seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson announced Monday that he would test with Chip Ganassi Racing’s IndyCar team. Team owner Chip Ganassi later confirmed in a tweet that the test will take place July 8 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course. A Chip Ganassi Racing...
    Seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson announced Monday that he would test with Chip Ganassi Racing’s IndyCar team. Team owner Chip Ganassi later confirmed in a tweet that the test will take place July 8 at the Indianapolis Motor...
    Seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson announced Monday that he would test with Chip Ganassi Racing’s IndyCar team. Team owner Chip Ganassi later confirmed in a tweet that the test...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Dale3DaleJr88

Dixon dominates IndyCar opener at Texas

don't think so
    don't think so
    don't think so
    don't think so
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Dale3DaleJr88

Andretti Autosport ready for new look, same challenge at Texas

I’m so ready to see the INDY cars run at Texas Motor Speedway tomorrow Saturday :cheers:
    I’m so ready to see the INDY cars run at Texas Motor Speedway tomorrow Saturday :cheers:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dale3DaleJr88

IndyCar’s Conor Daly looks ahead to Ed Carpenter Racing ride

By Bruce Martin If it wasn’t for incredibly tenacious perseverance, Conor Daly could have given up on racing a long time ago. But there is no way the 28-year-old from Noblesville, Indiana,...
    By Bruce Martin If it wasn’t for incredibly tenacious perseverance, Conor Daly could have given up on racing a long time ago. But there is no way the 28-year-old from Noblesville, Indiana, would give up on his dream of becoming a big-time NTT IndyCar Series driver. Racing is in Daly’s...
    By Bruce Martin If it wasn’t for incredibly tenacious perseverance, Conor Daly could have given up on racing a long time ago. But there is no way the 28-year-old from Noblesville, Indiana, would give up on his dream of becoming a big-time NTT...
    By Bruce Martin If it wasn’t for incredibly tenacious perseverance, Conor Daly could have given up on racing a long time ago. But there is no way the 28-year-old from Noblesville, Indiana,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dale3DaleJr88

John Andretti’s legacy still felt at Andretti Autosport

By Bruce Martin The late John Andretti drove just three races at Andretti Autosport, but he was forever a part of Michael Andretti’s team. John Andretti was one of the most versatile drivers in...
    By Bruce Martin The late John Andretti drove just three races at Andretti Autosport, but he was forever a part of Michael Andretti’s team. John Andretti was one of the most versatile drivers in racing. He won a race in CART, two victories in NASCAR Cup. He was outstanding in USAC races and...
    By Bruce Martin The late John Andretti drove just three races at Andretti Autosport, but he was forever a part of Michael Andretti’s team. John Andretti was one of the most versatile drivers in racing. He won a race in CART, two victories in...
    By Bruce Martin The late John Andretti drove just three races at Andretti Autosport, but he was forever a part of Michael Andretti’s team. John Andretti was one of the most versatile drivers in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Dale3DaleJr88

Eddie Gossage open to IndyCar/NASCAR Texas doubleheader

Great !! I dont have to drive to Big D :thumbsup1:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Dale3DaleJr88

Former Indy 500 Rookie of the Year Bob Lazier dies at 81

Bob Lazier, the racer with the perpetual smile who always seemed optimistic no matter the odds, has died at the age of 81. The 1981 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year and father of 1996 Indy...
    Bob Lazier, the racer with the perpetual smile who always seemed optimistic no matter the odds, has died at the age of 81. The 1981 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year and father of 1996 Indy victor Buddy Lazier was thought to have succumbed after being hospitalized and placed on a ventilator...
    Bob Lazier, the racer with the perpetual smile who always seemed optimistic no matter the odds, has died at the age of 81. The 1981 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year and father of 1996 Indy victor Buddy Lazier was thought to have succumbed...
    Bob Lazier, the racer with the perpetual smile who always seemed optimistic no matter the odds, has died at the age of 81. The 1981 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year and father of 1996 Indy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Dale3DaleJr88

April 14 in Motorsports History: Michael Andretti’s final win

By Michael Eubanks In 1986, Michael Andretti’s first IndyCar victory came at Long Beach. Fittingly, his 42nd and final victory also came there 16 years later. But while his first victory came...
    By Michael Eubanks In 1986, Michael Andretti’s first IndyCar victory came at Long Beach. Fittingly, his 42nd and final victory also came there 16 years later. But while his first victory came after a close battle to the finish with Al Unser Jr., Andretti’s second victory came with the help...
    By Michael Eubanks In 1986, Michael Andretti’s first IndyCar victory came at Long Beach. Fittingly, his 42nd and final victory also came there 16 years later. But while his first victory came after a close battle to the finish with Al Unser...
    By Michael Eubanks In 1986, Michael Andretti’s first IndyCar victory came at Long Beach. Fittingly, his 42nd and final victory also came there 16 years later. But while his first victory came...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dale3DaleJr88

April 12 in Motorsports History: Hinchcliffe wins at New Orleans

I heard they went giggn' for frogs too
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•