Funko POP! | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Funko POP!

This is the home for news, releases, finds, etc. of all Funko POP! collectibles.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. tankemt

San Diego Comic Con POPS 2016 (updated daily) till july 21

Official SDCC Shared List!
    13592364_10210145793469330_423449649679801170_n.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. tankemt

Where Besides the Bay to get ur pop vinyls!

Gamestop and Walgreens have quite a few exclusives.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. tankemt
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Legacyofthe24

Funko POP! Vinyl Figure checklist

Thanks Tommy.
    Thanks Tommy.
    Thanks Tommy.
    Thanks Tommy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. go3dalejr88

{$title} Life is like a box of chocolates...

Cool and cute!
    Cool and cute!
    Cool and cute!
    Cool and cute!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. go3dalejr88

{$title} Nudie Magazine Day!

Here penguin
    Here penguin
    Here penguin
    Here penguin
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. go3dalejr88

{$title} Tombstone POP! Adds

Oh, might have to go find me some John Wick action
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. go3dalejr88

{$title} POP! Adds on April Fool's Day

NICE! I have a Chicago Bulls one of him. I think there are two others for him at UNC too...
    NICE! I have a Chicago Bulls one of him. I think there are two others for him at UNC too...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. go3dalejr88

POP! Adds 2/3/2020

Nice!
    Nice!
    Nice!
    Nice!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. MarcosAmbrose

New NASCAR Pops listed in a leak

Imma need that Bubba!
    Imma need that Bubba!
    Imma need that Bubba!
    Imma need that Bubba!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Danimal7819

The Mandalorian.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. go3dalejr88

{$title} POP! Adds 11/1/2019

Nice!
    Nice!
    Nice!
    Nice!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. go3dalejr88

{$title} POP! Adds 8/15/2019

It is definitely one I can watch over and over and still laugh as hard as I did the first time. I hear ya on the space deal...they released more in this series but stayed to just these four.
    It is definitely one I can watch over and over and still laugh as hard as I did the first time. I hear ya on the space deal...they released more in this series but stayed to just these four.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. go3dalejr88

{$title} More POP! Adds 6/24/2019

cool pops
    cool pops
    cool pops
    cool pops
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. go3dalejr88

{$title} POP! Adds from the Past Year

Nice adds!
    Nice adds!
    Nice adds!
    Nice adds!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Shakey90

NASCAR +Pop!

Here’s a few more I’ve picked up the past couple weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here’s a few more I’ve picked up the past couple weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. litl_e_fan

Wonder Woman #08 Chase

Great finds! Always great to find Chases "in the wild." Before the eBay flippers get their hands on them.
    Great finds! Always great to find Chases "in the wild." Before the eBay flippers get their hands on them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. go3dalejr88

{$title} New POP! Adds 8/24/2017

I saw that! Decided to start with the originals and see what happens from there... :)
    I saw that! Decided to start with the originals and see what happens from there... :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. ThePiedPiper

Mace Windu and Batman adds!

Awesome! Cool adds:cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. ThePiedPiper

Star Wars Celebration POP's

I got all those you have pictured except the Chopper. I did get the trooper from FYE and an Admiral Thrawn. The Qui Gon is pretty cool.
    I got all those you have pictured except the Chopper. I did get the trooper from FYE and an Admiral Thrawn. The Qui Gon is pretty cool.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Legacyofthe24

WHO'S NEXT??????

Cool adds!
    Cool adds!
    Cool adds!
    Cool adds!
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. J-Sweezy88

ISO this POP

I appreciate that! I might just end up bidding on one eBay, or check a few local collectible stores. But I appreciate the extra set of eyes
    I appreciate that! I might just end up bidding on one eBay, or check a few local collectible stores. But I appreciate the extra set of eyes
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Legacyofthe24

Funko's newest sub box: Disney Treasures!

the wife had to have this box but it hasnt arrived yet. i belong to the marvel, dc, and star wars boxes and love all 3. i am hoping she loves her disney box
    the wife had to have this box but it hasnt arrived yet. i belong to the marvel, dc, and star wars boxes and love all 3. i am hoping she loves her disney box
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. go3dalejr88

{$title} New POP! Adds 3/30/17

Awesome batch of adds! Congrats!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•