Diecast Collecting 101 | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Diecast Collecting 101

Welcome to the world of diecast collecting. Here's your guide to get started from our most knowledgeable members! Go ahead, ask questions!

1. 1/64 Scale NASCAR Diecast Guide

Exclusive forum detailing every 1/64 NASCAR diecast ever manufactured as documented by Billy Kingsley
    Discussions:
    Keselowski2Wallace Latest: 2002 Keselowski2Wallace, May 7, 2020
    RSS
  2. The NASCAR Diecast Museum

Is your collection complete? With the help of the CraZies and Y2J767, we're starting a forum registry for diecast released by driver! Check it out!
    Discussions:
    RSS
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Pallaton77

Autograph Opinion

I have enjoyed collecting Dale Sr. autographed die-cast for over 20 years...... I probably have a few fakes, but I'll never know for sure. Reality .... the value of Dale Sr. authentically signed...
    I have enjoyed collecting Dale Sr. autographed die-cast for over 20 years...... I probably have a few fakes, but I'll never know for sure. Reality .... the value of Dale Sr. authentically signed die-casts has declined dramatically over the past decade. I would place a value on this die-cast...
    I have enjoyed collecting Dale Sr. autographed die-cast for over 20 years...... I probably have a few fakes, but I'll never know for sure. Reality .... the value of Dale Sr. authentically signed die-casts has declined dramatically over the past...
    I have enjoyed collecting Dale Sr. autographed die-cast for over 20 years...... I probably have a few fakes, but I'll never know for sure. Reality .... the value of Dale Sr. authentically signed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Firehawk2488

{$title} Does this car really exist or am I going crazy?

i take that back....it is the newer logo.....my bad
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Billy17

Diecast Question

Here the Speedway Souvenirs 1st win with a couple other hard to find Gordon Speedway Souvenirs 1/64's........
    Here the Speedway Souvenirs 1st win with a couple other hard to find Gordon Speedway Souvenirs 1/64's........
    upload_2020-3-9_15-30-25.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Nascarnut

2007 back window broken

Help .... I have a 2007 Dale Jarrett UPS COT car that the back window is cracked and now completely fallen out .... How hard is it to remove a back window from another car .... How would I do it...
    Help .... I have a 2007 Dale Jarrett UPS COT car that the back window is cracked and now completely fallen out .... How hard is it to remove a back window from another car .... How would I do it ... What would I use to put the replacement window into the Jarrett car ... Thanks in advance for...
    Help .... I have a 2007 Dale Jarrett UPS COT car that the back window is cracked and now completely fallen out .... How hard is it to remove a back window from another car .... How would I do it ... What would I use to put the replacement window...
    Help .... I have a 2007 Dale Jarrett UPS COT car that the back window is cracked and now completely fallen out .... How hard is it to remove a back window from another car .... How would I do it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. drew24fan

{$title} Is there a way to know every 1/64 Racing Champions Chase the Race car ever made?

For some reason, this has always been one of my favorite lines of diecast.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. jim43fan

{$title} Redoing my Diecast Pictures

Woah, those looks pretty great. In my opinion, the ones with the reflection looks very cool as it looks like being reflected off a showroom floor, especially the white. Once I get the time, I'm...
    Woah, those looks pretty great. In my opinion, the ones with the reflection looks very cool as it looks like being reflected off a showroom floor, especially the white. Once I get the time, I'm going to re-do all my pictures as well
    Woah, those looks pretty great. In my opinion, the ones with the reflection looks very cool as it looks like being reflected off a showroom floor, especially the white. Once I get the time, I'm going to re-do all my pictures as well
    Woah, those looks pretty great. In my opinion, the ones with the reflection looks very cool as it looks like being reflected off a showroom floor, especially the white. Once I get the time, I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Diehard24fan4life

{$title} ISO 1996 Jeff Gordon Motorsport Traditions

Hey guys! New member here. Looking for advice on locating some really hard to find diecasts. I've got 6 out of 10 Jeff Gordon Motorsport Traditions diecasts from 1996 (photo attached). They come...
    Hey guys! New member here. Looking for advice on locating some really hard to find diecasts. I've got 6 out of 10 Jeff Gordon Motorsport Traditions diecasts from 1996 (photo attached). They come in the clear plastic cases w/ yellow base and have the track logos on the roof. I've had searches...
    Hey guys! New member here. Looking for advice on locating some really hard to find diecasts. I've got 6 out of 10 Jeff Gordon Motorsport Traditions diecasts from 1996 (photo attached). They come in the clear plastic cases w/ yellow base and have...
    Hey guys! New member here. Looking for advice on locating some really hard to find diecasts. I've got 6 out of 10 Jeff Gordon Motorsport Traditions diecasts from 1996 (photo attached). They come...
    20190828_171408.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Mr.Diecast

2019 Nascar diecast

First couple of pages here:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. JJ487x

Diecast question

It is if you're looking for Lionel's NASCAR Authentics line of 1/64th cars. If not, you'll have to resort to looking online. Here are some online NASCAR diecast retailers to get you started: ...
    It is if you're looking for Lionel's NASCAR Authentics line of 1/64th cars. If not, you'll have to resort to looking online. Here are some online NASCAR diecast retailers to get you started: (be sure to email them and say you're a Diecast Crazy member, they'll hook you up with a sweet...
    It is if you're looking for Lionel's NASCAR Authentics line of 1/64th cars. If not, you'll have to resort to looking online. Here are some online NASCAR diecast retailers to get you started: (be sure to email them and say you're a Diecast...
    It is if you're looking for Lionel's NASCAR Authentics line of 1/64th cars. If not, you'll have to resort to looking online. Here are some online NASCAR diecast retailers to get you started: ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ilovesandwiches

Timothy Peters Diecast

Here's the link to the page for anyone interested:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Michael DePaola

Dale Sr Hat Help

Searching completed auctions of similar items on eBay should give you the answers you're looking for. Or it's worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Good luck. :)
    Searching completed auctions of similar items on eBay should give you the answers you're looking for. Or it's worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Good luck. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Brad_fan

What is this piece?

I think they've said it's supposed to resemble a rearview mirror (even though it's not really close to being scaled properly)
    I think they've said it's supposed to resemble a rearview mirror (even though it's not really close to being scaled properly)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. BrotherFlounder

Loose Stands and Cards

If I don't display them with the car, they end up in a drawer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. ilovesandwiches

Displaying 1/64 Question

if blister packs 3m stick on's wall-mart
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. cryan83

Racingusa.com

that's not only place to get helmets what about ebay have you checked
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. FFighter_21

{$title} Any members here that are in or from Austrailia?

Any members here that are in or from Austrailia? I am in search of the original Kyle Larson Abreu Voneyards 1/18 R&R sprinter. Any help appreciated. I believe Hoolagator's should have some.......
    Any members here that are in or from Austrailia? I am in search of the original Kyle Larson Abreu Voneyards 1/18 R&R sprinter. Any help appreciated. I believe Hoolagator's should have some.......
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Shakeandbake37

Anyway to replace Wheels on 1:24 Diecast?

No problem; been there and done that LOL
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. MOPARBOB

Tom West Passed

Oh wow, I was just talking about him last week. I had quite a few conversations with him via email over the years but had not in recent times. Great guy indeed. RIP
    Oh wow, I was just talking about him last week. I had quite a few conversations with him via email over the years but had not in recent times. Great guy indeed. RIP
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Phoenix Racing 51

2005 RCCA Diecast Numbering

Is this an Elite? And is the number on a plate mounted on the fuel cell, or is this a ARC car? Also, in terms of production, look for a foil sticker on the sleeve of the box if an Elite and on the...
    Is this an Elite? And is the number on a plate mounted on the fuel cell, or is this a ARC car? Also, in terms of production, look for a foil sticker on the sleeve of the box if an Elite and on the box itself if a ARC.
    Is this an Elite? And is the number on a plate mounted on the fuel cell, or is this a ARC car? Also, in terms of production, look for a foil sticker on the sleeve of the box if an Elite and on the box itself if a ARC.
    Is this an Elite? And is the number on a plate mounted on the fuel cell, or is this a ARC car? Also, in terms of production, look for a foil sticker on the sleeve of the box if an Elite and on the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. ARosser14

Soaking Diecast

Okay thanks y'all
    Okay thanks y'all
    Okay thanks y'all
    Okay thanks y'all
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•