Authorized Dealer Support | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Authorized Dealer Support

Please post your support questions and comments to any of Diecast CraZy's Authorized Dealers.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. xtremevette

How does somebody become a dealer to sell nascar die casts?

100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately for myself I had to begin selling retail online when dealers started dropping preorders and moving to...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately for myself I had to begin selling retail online when...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Speed7Energy

sacracing

You should be able to get a hold of him there pretty active on e-bay
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Checker Flag Zone

Need a Simple Favor (For those that collect autographs issued by RCCA)

Please disregard, its been handled...Thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Checker Flag Zone

New Checker Flag Zone Website and Question about your internet browsing habits

As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because I've had a few stolen. (And I sometimes leave it places lol) I can log into my bank account from it,...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because I've had a few stolen. (And I sometimes leave it...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Checker Flag Zone

Looking for help from some of the graphic artist on the DCZ Board

@moparbob is really good at designing things, can't go wrong with him!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. LUCKYDOG

New Diecast in stock

Just listed all of the new 2014 diecast that came in this week on ebay. If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can also purchase them directly from me on here. Thanks Mike
    Just listed all of the new 2014 diecast that came in this week on ebay. If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can also purchase them directly from me on here. Thanks Mike
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. dinger431

Thank you

Thanks Mike, you're pretty alright yourself. I'm glad we've gotten to know each other. As for the wife, yeah she wasn't happy when I told her, lol.
    Thanks Mike, you're pretty alright yourself. I'm glad we've gotten to know each other. As for the wife, yeah she wasn't happy when I told her, lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fluffybunny

Sam Hoirnish Wurth

Any dealers have the Sam Hornish Wurth car in 1:24? Thought I would ask here before I go on ebay. Thanks!!
    Any dealers have the Sam Hornish Wurth car in 1:24? Thought I would ask here before I go on ebay. Thanks!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. drpep

GWC Diecast banner ad

Yeah I did take down the site . Just not selling enogh to keep it search green white checkered on facebook or pm me here if you are looking for something Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I did take down the site . Just not selling enogh to keep it search green white checkered on facebook or pm me here if you are looking for something Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. SlicedBread22Fan

David ragan and gilliland 1:64

I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Greenfield

Kurt Busch - Furniture Row or Tag Heuer ARC

Would any of the Authorized Dealers have either of these cars for sale? If so, how much to ship to Toronto Canada? Thanks, Ron
    Would any of the Authorized Dealers have either of these cars for sale? If so, how much to ship to Toronto Canada? Thanks, Ron
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. SlicedBread22Fan

A few 2013s

I have One white 1/64 left , also got 2013 foundation and one yellow left , but i do have the white dover in 1/64 $6.95 free shipping just lt me know ty
    I have One white 1/64 left , also got 2013 foundation and one yellow left , but i do have the white dover in 1/64 $6.95 free shipping just lt me know ty
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Brian22

Ryan Newman

Any dealers getting any instock? thanks found one
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. gr8eske_1
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Brian22

Any dealers getting this shirt?

I'm looking around for it. Just checking to see if anyone getting it. Thanks ronmcc
    I'm looking around for it. Just checking to see if anyone getting it. Thanks ronmcc
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Racing5m

Kevin Harvick Unlimited RV

Thank you just can't wait for my first gen 6 1/24
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. gr8eske_1

Authorized dealers coupon codes/discounts for DCZ members?

Our coupon code for members is DCZ The discount amount will show when you place your order. Cannot show discount due to MAP.
    Our coupon code for members is DCZ The discount amount will show when you place your order. Cannot show discount due to MAP.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. rcurry

2013 Austin Dillon Camaro 1/24

we got them in today, so they are available on planbsales.com or at your local dealer soon
    we got them in today, so they are available on planbsales.com or at your local dealer soon
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. JRNation8988

Do any of you know?

When the Dale Jr N'Wide camaro's will start to ship?
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. TexasGabe15

Want to preorder multiple Kyle Busch Texas Win

I really want this one to make MOQ so I want to pre-order 3 Kyle Texas wins from an authorized dealer here. I would rather go through someone on the forum than Lionel so PM me your best price for...
    I really want this one to make MOQ so I want to pre-order 3 Kyle Texas wins from an authorized dealer here. I would rather go through someone on the forum than Lionel so PM me your best price for 3 of them shipped to 76201. Thanks.
    I really want this one to make MOQ so I want to pre-order 3 Kyle Texas wins from an authorized dealer here. I would rather go through someone on the forum than Lionel so PM me your best price for 3 of them shipped to 76201. Thanks.
    I really want this one to make MOQ so I want to pre-order 3 Kyle Texas wins from an authorized dealer here. I would rather go through someone on the forum than Lionel so PM me your best price for...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•