Anything Else | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Anything Else

The place for any other collection topics not listed anywhere else.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. nolan34ryan

Got some comics I would like to trade.

I've got some comics that I would like to box up and ship out together. Most are Marvel, some independent. If your interested in making a trade let me know.
    I've got some comics that I would like to box up and ship out together. Most are Marvel, some independent. If your interested in making a trade let me know.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. canuck617

The impact of the digital age on motorsport photography article

Great read. These days, one of the first things you might do when you wake up – after giving your partner the customary kiss – is reach for your smartphone to see the latest from this very...
    Great read. These days, one of the first things you might do when you wake up – after giving your partner the customary kiss – is reach for your smartphone to see the latest from this very publication, complete with illustrative imagery. The digital age allows this, programmed to go live at...
    Great read. These days, one of the first things you might do when you wake up – after giving your partner the customary kiss – is reach for your smartphone to see the latest from this very publication, complete with illustrative imagery. The...
    Great read. These days, one of the first things you might do when you wake up – after giving your partner the customary kiss – is reach for your smartphone to see the latest from this very...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. canuck617

LEGO Liebherr LR 11000

Damn! That is impressive!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. KazGT77

Does Anyone Go To Car Shows

I just realized that my image didn't attach. With that being said, here's a smattering of images from across the PNW, from Florence, OR to Tacoma, WA to Prosser, WA. Instead of diecast, this is...
    I just realized that my image didn't attach. With that being said, here's a smattering of images from across the PNW, from Florence, OR to Tacoma, WA to Prosser, WA. Instead of diecast, this is where I channel my time and energy.
    I just realized that my image didn't attach. With that being said, here's a smattering of images from across the PNW, from Florence, OR to Tacoma, WA to Prosser, WA. Instead of diecast, this is where I channel my time and energy.
    I just realized that my image didn't attach. With that being said, here's a smattering of images from across the PNW, from Florence, OR to Tacoma, WA to Prosser, WA. Instead of diecast, this is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ilovesandwiches

Autograph Help

Damn, I had hoped to be some help here. I have a ton of autographs from drivers and wouldn't you know it, a couple of the ones I don't have is Vickers or Brad K. However, from looking at the...
    Damn, I had hoped to be some help here. I have a ton of autographs from drivers and wouldn't you know it, a couple of the ones I don't have is Vickers or Brad K. However, from looking at the photos, I personally would lean towards Keselowski. Where did you get it signed? Was it during an Xfinity...
    Damn, I had hoped to be some help here. I have a ton of autographs from drivers and wouldn't you know it, a couple of the ones I don't have is Vickers or Brad K. However, from looking at the photos, I personally would lean towards...
    Damn, I had hoped to be some help here. I have a ton of autographs from drivers and wouldn't you know it, a couple of the ones I don't have is Vickers or Brad K. However, from looking at the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Corky

Diecast fire trucks & such

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. FFighter_21

Any KISS fans?

I can't recall the first time I saw them, but I do recall the last time I saw them. It was 96(??) when the original line-up got back for the make-up and costume tour. My sister (she's a fan too)...
    I can't recall the first time I saw them, but I do recall the last time I saw them. It was 96(??) when the original line-up got back for the make-up and costume tour. My sister (she's a fan too) and I went, we had 6th row center, and it was awesome! Have zero idea who opened for them. Gene was...
    I can't recall the first time I saw them, but I do recall the last time I saw them. It was 96(??) when the original line-up got back for the make-up and costume tour. My sister (she's a fan too) and I went, we had 6th row center, and it was...
    I can't recall the first time I saw them, but I do recall the last time I saw them. It was 96(??) when the original line-up got back for the make-up and costume tour. My sister (she's a fan too)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. inj9696

Double Hit in the gut

Hang in there!
    Hang in there!
    Hang in there!
    Hang in there!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Jairo Calvillo

Truck Driving as a job

I have a cdl class B and work for Smithfield running routes my brother is OTR from NY to where ever. Its truely is a lifestyle choice.
    I have a cdl class B and work for Smithfield running routes my brother is OTR from NY to where ever. Its truely is a lifestyle choice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. raceannouncer

For everybody's Daytona 500 party...

REVISED!!!
    REVISED!!!
    REVISED!!!
    REVISED!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. iatse201

{$title} Star Wars 8

sure pm only
    sure pm only
    sure pm only
    sure pm only
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. rh1no

Women of James Bond Trading Card Set

Just checking to see if there's any interest out there for a three-ring binder of 87 trading cards entitled The Women of James Bond from Inkworks... including five autographed cards. The padded...
    Just checking to see if there's any interest out there for a three-ring binder of 87 trading cards entitled The Women of James Bond from Inkworks... including five autographed cards. The padded binder is copyright dated 1998 and has been in storage ever since it was obtained (new). A few...
    Just checking to see if there's any interest out there for a three-ring binder of 87 trading cards entitled The Women of James Bond from Inkworks... including five autographed cards. The padded binder is copyright dated 1998 and has been in...
    Just checking to see if there's any interest out there for a three-ring binder of 87 trading cards entitled The Women of James Bond from Inkworks... including five autographed cards. The padded...
    20170917_123647.jpg 20170917_123656.jpg 20170917_123707.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Triple-C

It's Been a While...

Welcome back
    Welcome back
    Welcome back
    Welcome back
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. canuck617

Legends at full throttle pin-sharp pictures of the final 55 airworthy Spitfires

..got this from fellow WWII airplane fanatic that I know, thought it was quite cool.. ..here is just a sample, read more here.. As they soar across the sky, it is hard to believe more than...
    ..got this from fellow WWII airplane fanatic that I know, thought it was quite cool.. ..here is just a sample, read more here.. As they soar across the sky, it is hard to believe more than three-quarters of a century has passed since these glorious fighting machines were helping repel the...
    ..got this from fellow WWII airplane fanatic that I know, thought it was quite cool.. ..here is just a sample, read more here.. As they soar across the sky, it is hard to believe more than three-quarters of a century has passed since these...
    ..got this from fellow WWII airplane fanatic that I know, thought it was quite cool.. ..here is just a sample, read more here.. As they soar across the sky, it is hard to believe more than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. jrracer

remington M-40

this is my other hobby this is a custom 700 M-40 leupold mk 4 straight 10x ceracoat army green fluted bolt over sized handle leupold mk 4 rings and bases shoots 1.25 at 500 yrds. great rifle
    this is my other hobby this is a custom 700 M-40 leupold mk 4 straight 10x ceracoat army green fluted bolt over sized handle leupold mk 4 rings and bases shoots 1.25 at 500 yrds. great rifle
    DSCN0522.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. canuck617

{$title} Most Wanted Found after 20+ year search!

Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly Good Industries, not sure if they are one in the same?, had versions of them up here. Here in...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly Good Industries, not sure if they are one in the...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. KazGT77

What's Your Job

In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm...
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm filter by , on Flickr
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm filter by , on Flickr
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. lhtjr196

For Those of You Who are into the Shooting Sports....

DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. lhtjr196

When fantasy meets reality...

Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. slaytallideth

Tickers on the bottom of sports broadcasts

The score updates are fine but the stat lines are a pain. They only do that because of the fantasy sports betting.
    The score updates are fine but the stat lines are a pain. They only do that because of the fantasy sports betting.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•