Action Figures | Diecast CraZy - Discussion Forums for True Collectors

Action Figures

The place for all action figure collecting discussions.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. nolan34ryan

Trading GI Joe Figures for Lego or Marvel Legends.

I've got like 20 GI Joes to trade for Lego or Marvel Legends for my kids to play with. If you got any let me know.
    I've got like 20 GI Joes to trade for Lego or Marvel Legends for my kids to play with. If you got any let me know.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. nolan34ryan

I have bunch of GI Joe figures and vehicles from the 80's For Trade or Sell

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I got. Most is from 80's and early 90's Some is from 25th anniversary and some is from the new movies. Let me know what you need. I would love to...
    Let me know what you need and I'll see what I got. Most is from 80's and early 90's Some is from 25th anniversary and some is from the new movies. Let me know what you need. I would love to trade these or sell them. Thanks!
    Let me know what you need and I'll see what I got. Most is from 80's and early 90's Some is from 25th anniversary and some is from the new movies. Let me know what you need. I would love to trade these or sell them. Thanks!
    Let me know what you need and I'll see what I got. Most is from 80's and early 90's Some is from 25th anniversary and some is from the new movies. Let me know what you need. I would love to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. nolan34ryan

Alex Rodriguez Rookie SLU Starting Lineup

I have a Alex Rodriguez Rookie SLU in great condition still in the package. I'm not a Mariners fan and I'm not really into baseball unless they are in a Texas Rangers uniform. If someone on here...
    I have a Alex Rodriguez Rookie SLU in great condition still in the package. I'm not a Mariners fan and I'm not really into baseball unless they are in a Texas Rangers uniform. If someone on here wants this I'd love to trade this for a old 1/24 diecast of one of these drivers Jeff Gordon,...
    I have a Alex Rodriguez Rookie SLU in great condition still in the package. I'm not a Mariners fan and I'm not really into baseball unless they are in a Texas Rangers uniform. If someone on here wants this I'd love to trade this for a old 1/24...
    I have a Alex Rodriguez Rookie SLU in great condition still in the package. I'm not a Mariners fan and I'm not really into baseball unless they are in a Texas Rangers uniform. If someone on here...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Insane Galvatron

Transformers

I used to collect them and then foolishly gave them away. Seeing what they go for on eBay now gives me anxiety lol
    I used to collect them and then foolishly gave them away. Seeing what they go for on eBay now gives me anxiety lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. jrracer

for sale

this is the batman figure from the dark knight rises (mattel) very good condition $20.00 shipped
    this is the batman figure from the dark knight rises (mattel) very good condition $20.00 shipped
    DSCN0975.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. nolan34ryan

McFarlane's and Starting Lineups Winners Circle.

Truex Jr. Gone!
    Truex Jr. Gone!
    Truex Jr. Gone!
    Truex Jr. Gone!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ThePiedPiper

Jada Toys Metal Figures

I have some of the DC ones too. I am a big collector of Batman POPs and figures so I grabbed those and some other DC characters. I have thought about getting the Disney Pixar ones too. You really...
    I have some of the DC ones too. I am a big collector of Batman POPs and figures so I grabbed those and some other DC characters. I have thought about getting the Disney Pixar ones too. You really can't beat the price of them.
    I have some of the DC ones too. I am a big collector of Batman POPs and figures so I grabbed those and some other DC characters. I have thought about getting the Disney Pixar ones too. You really can't beat the price of them.
    I have some of the DC ones too. I am a big collector of Batman POPs and figures so I grabbed those and some other DC characters. I have thought about getting the Disney Pixar ones too. You really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Loose Lugnut

Jakks Pacific 2003 Road Champs

I had all four of them. Tony's likeness was decent, Jeff's sort of looked like he'd been taken over by an alien, and Bobby and Jimmie were like characters out of a '50s movie with stunt doubles...
    I had all four of them. Tony's likeness was decent, Jeff's sort of looked like he'd been taken over by an alien, and Bobby and Jimmie were like characters out of a '50s movie with stunt doubles that looked nothing like them. They were neat. I wish someone would make driver figures again.
    I had all four of them. Tony's likeness was decent, Jeff's sort of looked like he'd been taken over by an alien, and Bobby and Jimmie were like characters out of a '50s movie with stunt doubles that looked nothing like them. They were neat. I...
    I had all four of them. Tony's likeness was decent, Jeff's sort of looked like he'd been taken over by an alien, and Bobby and Jimmie were like characters out of a '50s movie with stunt doubles...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Speed7Energy

Horror Movie Figures

Very cool!
    Very cool!
    Very cool!
    Very cool!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Loose Lugnut

Winner's Circle Figures

I have the National Guard Daytona 500 Winners Circle one, let me know if your still interested in it.
    I have the National Guard Daytona 500 Winners Circle one, let me know if your still interested in it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Redcar666

RocK Star - Rob Zombie - McFarlane Toys

WOW!! Sounds like you got some really cool stuff!! No, unfortunately I wasn't able to "sign up" for movie items, that must be US only?? But I think I could bid on movie props.. I can't wait to see...
    WOW!! Sounds like you got some really cool stuff!! No, unfortunately I wasn't able to "sign up" for movie items, that must be US only?? But I think I could bid on movie props.. I can't wait to see '31 the movie' ..Yeah, it's great to see fellow Diecast Crazy friends into Rob Zombie! I agree, to...
    WOW!! Sounds like you got some really cool stuff!! No, unfortunately I wasn't able to "sign up" for movie items, that must be US only?? But I think I could bid on movie props.. I can't wait to see '31 the movie' ..Yeah, it's great to see fellow...
    WOW!! Sounds like you got some really cool stuff!! No, unfortunately I wasn't able to "sign up" for movie items, that must be US only?? But I think I could bid on movie props.. I can't wait to see...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Redcar666

RocK Stars - Slash and Alice Cooper - Super Stars Series #1

Nice action figures Mark !!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Redcar666

RocK Star - Kurt Cobain - Neca

Nice action figure Mark !
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. kwik11

Hockey Goalie Figures In time for playoffs

Those are very cool!
    Those are very cool!
    Those are very cool!
    Those are very cool!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. racersimage

Action/McFarlane NASCAR Figures

Had a couple of the Kevin Harvick ones but just couldn't get into them and ended up giving them away. :(
    Had a couple of the Kevin Harvick ones but just couldn't get into them and ended up giving them away. :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. bluethunder

New Walking Dead Figures

My wife is going to want these. She is a huge Walking Dead fan.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•