Gauging Interest In Bring F1 Pick One Back

Discussion in 'F1 Pick One!' started by OneManIsNoMan, Jun 13, 2016.

1. OneManIsNoMan

OneManIsNoMan CraZy Veteran

Feedback Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Start a Conversation
    Create SaleCreate Trade
    Classified Listings
    Sale Agreements

Name:
    Andrew Ryan
    eBay ID:
    OneManIsNoMan
    Fav. Driver:
    Blaney, Kahne, Bubba, Haas F1
    Just wanted to gauge the interest in F1 Pick One. Seem the game kind of disappeared due to a lack of interest. I had a few different ideas for the game and just wanted to see if we could get enough interest. This wouldn't be like the old format, but I did like some thing that it looked like you guys used to do in here. My thoughts.

1. Pick two drivers every week, once a driver is selected they can't be selected again until the reset

2. Randomized weekly draft. Two driver selected, No two users can have the same driver i.e. Hamilton goes #1 that means no one else can select him. This would be a snake style draft max of 10 teams, once a driver is selected they can't be selected again until the reset

3. Weekly draft based on points standings (1st week is random), single driver selection and again no two users can have the same driver and once a driver is selected they can't be selected again until the reset

The last idea I had I think wouldn't really work but I'll throw it out there. It would require the least amount of weekly participation. We'd need 10 team (constructors) and the season would be broken into segments. Before the start of each segment we'd have a draft and those would be your drivers for that segment (again no driver can be chosen twice). In the next segment a new draft happens, however once you've used a driver you cannot use them again for ANY other segment.

I know it's a lot to throw out there, but its something I thought I'd at least inquire about.

2. OneManIsNoMan

OneManIsNoMan CraZy Veteran

Feedback Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Start a Conversation
    Create SaleCreate Trade
    Classified Listings
    Sale Agreements

Name:
    Andrew Ryan
    eBay ID:
    OneManIsNoMan
    Fav. Driver:
    Blaney, Kahne, Bubba, Haas F1
    *Welp*

21 views and no interest. I'd be open to other ideas of scoring or format and to start, 5-10 teams would be healthy