Video Gaming

The place for all game discussion and collections.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Sall7987

Xbox GamerTags

NASCARFan8824
    NASCARFan8824
    NASCARFan8824
    NASCARFan8824
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Speed7Energy

Steam ID

My ID is racersimage if anyone wants to add me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. skyformer19

Nascar Heat Evolution 2017 DLC update

It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to redo the same career mode. I kinda like having a steady field of the same cars instead of the...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to redo the same career mode. I kinda like having a...
    It's definitely fantasy territory. It's kinda nice as a placeholder, but the sheer amount of inaccuracy and lack of actual new content to go with makes it purely cosmetic and/or a decent excuse to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Phoenix Racing 51

Nascar HEAT Mobile

A NASCAR thing only in Canada. That's wild. I'll get em Go Rowdy Busch - DW Forever
    A NASCAR thing only in Canada. That's wild. I'll get em Go Rowdy Busch - DW Forever
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. MoparBob
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Simulationjunkie

NASCAR ACCELERATION PACK BY PAPYRUS

I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    I am watching this one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. JG24DieCastGuy

{$title} Nintendo's Newest Gaming Console: Nintedo Switch

This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary,...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary, but I'm not sure it will be what the average consumer is looking for in a console. It also favors...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary, but I'm not sure it will be what the average...
    This was revealed about a month ago but I didn't think to share it in this part of DCZ until now. Not much more is known about it yet other than what's in the video. It looks pretty revolutionary,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dale3DaleJr88

SEGA releases teaser for new Daytona USA arcade game

I remember playing the SEGA Dreamcast version of the game when I was a few years old. It was pretty fun. I often used the car called Hornet.
    I remember playing the SEGA Dreamcast version of the game when I was a few years old. It was pretty fun. I often used the car called Hornet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Jlogano22

NASCAR Heat Evolution

Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dale3DaleJr88

NASCAR Heat Evolution will have Darlington paint schemes available

...downloadable content which basically means $$$ for the developer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wallbanger

EA servers hacked

It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because they're incapable. These idiots shut down a few others in the past but it was easy to get it back. Sent...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because they're incapable. These idiots shut down a few others...
    It'll be back up shortly. These "hackers" aren't actually hacking. They're ddosing servers and closing them. They have means of getting through without damaging the game or company because...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ThePiedPiper

F1 2016

I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself...
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself then pick someone currently in F1
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself then pick someone currently in F1
    I'm so on the fence about getting this. Not that I don't want it, but monies kinda tight right now. I have F1 2015 and love it, although the career mode could be better. I'd rather be myself...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. team3and8

{$title} NASCAR Heat Evolution to feature 40-Player Races

NASCAR Heat Evolution began with a mission: deliver the most intense NASCAR racing experience. Working alongside Monster Games, known for developing classic NASCAR games like the original NASCAR...
    NASCAR Heat Evolution began with a mission: deliver the most intense NASCAR racing experience. Working alongside Monster Games, known for developing classic NASCAR games like the original NASCAR Heat and NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona, we pushed ourselves to find innovative ways to make our racing...
    NASCAR Heat Evolution began with a mission: deliver the most intense NASCAR racing experience. Working alongside Monster Games, known for developing classic NASCAR games like the original NASCAR Heat and NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona, we pushed...
    NASCAR Heat Evolution began with a mission: deliver the most intense NASCAR racing experience. Working alongside Monster Games, known for developing classic NASCAR games like the original NASCAR...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Phoenix Racing 51

Mobile Stock Car Game

Some screenshots: Youtube inverted the colors for some reason
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. taterracing

Project CARS

I bought this game on sale at Meijer just yesterday, and I have to say I am very impressed so far. The track and car selection is more European than Forza but there are some really nice tracks...
    I bought this game on sale at Meijer just yesterday, and I have to say I am very impressed so far. The track and car selection is more European than Forza but there are some really nice tracks that I had not seen before in a game such as Dubai Autodrome and Zolder. Great car selection as well. I...
    I bought this game on sale at Meijer just yesterday, and I have to say I am very impressed so far. The track and car selection is more European than Forza but there are some really nice tracks that I had not seen before in a game such as Dubai...
    I bought this game on sale at Meijer just yesterday, and I have to say I am very impressed so far. The track and car selection is more European than Forza but there are some really nice tracks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. RaisedOnRadio

NASCAR Surge Series - PS3 league

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anybody interested in joining a league on PS3. NASCAR Surge Series - Est. 2012 Schedule: NASCAR Sprint Cup Time: Every Sunday @ 8/7c Drivers: 12 Full time...
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anybody interested in joining a league on PS3. NASCAR Surge Series - Est. 2012 Schedule: NASCAR Sprint Cup Time: Every Sunday @ 8/7c Drivers: 12 Full time drivers: 10 Console: PS3 Game: NASCAR 15 Race Length: 50% Damage: Off Tires/Fuel: x2 Cautions:...
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anybody interested in joining a league on PS3. NASCAR Surge Series - Est. 2012 Schedule: NASCAR Sprint Cup Time: Every Sunday @ 8/7c Drivers: 12 Full time drivers: 10 Console: PS3 Game: NASCAR 15 Race...
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anybody interested in joining a league on PS3. NASCAR Surge Series - Est. 2012 Schedule: NASCAR Sprint Cup Time: Every Sunday @ 8/7c Drivers: 12 Full time...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Dale3DaleJr88

Get in the virtual driver's seat next to Dale Jr.

Hendrick Motorsports drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott will all be part of a virtual reality experience put on by Mountain Dew. By Tom Jensen As part of its...
    Hendrick Motorsports drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott will all be part of a virtual reality experience put on by Mountain Dew. By Tom Jensen As part of its DEWcision 2016 promotion, Mountain Dew has launched branded virtual reality content featuring Hendrick...
    Hendrick Motorsports drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott will all be part of a virtual reality experience put on by Mountain Dew. By Tom Jensen As part of its DEWcision 2016 promotion, Mountain Dew has launched...
    Hendrick Motorsports drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott will all be part of a virtual reality experience put on by Mountain Dew. By Tom Jensen As part of its...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. DaleJrFan95

NR2003 AMC Matador

That definitely still works! Great work!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Dale3DaleJr88

Forza’s NASCAR World Tour Expansion: The chance to answer your favorite ‘what if?’

I'm using the new pack right now. The onboard view gives you a look at the new digital dashboards. Nice selection of schemes to choose from as well. Homestead has a number of layouts including the...
    I'm using the new pack right now. The onboard view gives you a look at the new digital dashboards. Nice selection of schemes to choose from as well. Homestead has a number of layouts including the road course that Grand Am used to race on. The oval is also available in a wet weather...
    I'm using the new pack right now. The onboard view gives you a look at the new digital dashboards. Nice selection of schemes to choose from as well. Homestead has a number of layouts including the road course that Grand Am used to race on. The...
    I'm using the new pack right now. The onboard view gives you a look at the new digital dashboards. Nice selection of schemes to choose from as well. Homestead has a number of layouts including the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JRNation8988

Forza Motorsport 6

$19.99 Same as the Porsche dlc
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Jlogano22

My NASCAR 15 Garage

very nice work cool
    very nice work cool
    very nice work cool
    very nice work cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Dale3DaleJr88

Xbox One owners will soon be able to play online with PS4 friends

Wish this was also the same with Wii U but I guess there's not enough games in common for it to work out, or Nintendo may not be a fan of the idea. Perhaps this will take place when Nintendo...
    Wish this was also the same with Wii U but I guess there's not enough games in common for it to work out, or Nintendo may not be a fan of the idea. Perhaps this will take place when Nintendo releases the NX.
    Wish this was also the same with Wii U but I guess there's not enough games in common for it to work out, or Nintendo may not be a fan of the idea. Perhaps this will take place when Nintendo releases the NX.
    Wish this was also the same with Wii U but I guess there's not enough games in common for it to work out, or Nintendo may not be a fan of the idea. Perhaps this will take place when Nintendo...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•