Secret Santa 2016

Welcome to the DCZ Secret Santa Gift Exchange! Check out the forum for more info. on how to join!

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dale3DaleJr88

Official thread for Secret Santa 2016

I would like to thank John and Jerry for organizing this years Secret Santa. Job well done. Hopefully next year we can get more participants. Happy Holidays to all who participated and everyone...
    I would like to thank John and Jerry for organizing this years Secret Santa. Job well done. Hopefully next year we can get more participants. Happy Holidays to all who participated and everyone else here at DCZ.....
    I would like to thank John and Jerry for organizing this years Secret Santa. Job well done. Hopefully next year we can get more participants. Happy Holidays to all who participated and everyone else here at DCZ.....
    I would like to thank John and Jerry for organizing this years Secret Santa. Job well done. Hopefully next year we can get more participants. Happy Holidays to all who participated and everyone...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. iowariggsfan

Secret Santa 2015???

Unfortunately it is way to late to get this organized. Sorry. Usually this is started around the beginning of November and shipping usually started around the 1st of December.
    Unfortunately it is way to late to get this organized. Sorry. Usually this is started around the beginning of November and shipping usually started around the 1st of December.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. team3and8

{$title} The 6th Annual DCZ Secret Santa is now here!

Hi Stephen, 18mac1954 I don't see a post here of what you got from your Secret Santa. Can you post what you received? Thanks
    Hi Stephen, 18mac1954 I don't see a post here of what you got from your Secret Santa. Can you post what you received? Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. vbplayr99

2013 Secret Santa Show & Tell

Here it is yall. Thank you iatse201
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. dirtman07

Secret santa whoops

I have spoke Donny today and as far as I am concerned the issue is resolved. I thank everyone who looked into this and hopefully we can move forward with the new year. I appreciate the support and...
    I have spoke Donny today and as far as I am concerned the issue is resolved. I thank everyone who looked into this and hopefully we can move forward with the new year. I appreciate the support and despite everything I look forward to secret santa 2014. When i recieve the package from iatse201...
    I have spoke Donny today and as far as I am concerned the issue is resolved. I thank everyone who looked into this and hopefully we can move forward with the new year. I appreciate the support and despite everything I look forward to secret santa...
    I have spoke Donny today and as far as I am concerned the issue is resolved. I thank everyone who looked into this and hopefully we can move forward with the new year. I appreciate the support and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. MXC

2013 Secret Santa Participation Thread

I will be sending out my secret santa stuff on Monday. I know it's past the Dec 12 deadline, but I was waiting for one more item to arrive from eBay and it finally came today. It should still make...
    I will be sending out my secret santa stuff on Monday. I know it's past the Dec 12 deadline, but I was waiting for one more item to arrive from eBay and it finally came today. It should still make it to my recipient well before Christmas.
    I will be sending out my secret santa stuff on Monday. I know it's past the Dec 12 deadline, but I was waiting for one more item to arrive from eBay and it finally came today. It should still make it to my recipient well before Christmas.
    I will be sending out my secret santa stuff on Monday. I know it's past the Dec 12 deadline, but I was waiting for one more item to arrive from eBay and it finally came today. It should still make...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. MXC

Secret Santa 2012

Case closed again.
    Case closed again.
    Case closed again.
    Case closed again.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. MXC

Secret Santa Show and Tell

nice car buddy
    nice car buddy
    nice car buddy
    nice car buddy
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. racersimage

Volunteers for this year?

yes, i can do it. Did you get my pm? If so please respond as I would like to start early. Thanks
    yes, i can do it. Did you get my pm? If so please respond as I would like to start early. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. racersimage

Secret Santa 2011

hi, this thread is for the 2011 Secret Santa. The 2012 one is coming up, you may be able to get in that one.possibly.
    hi, this thread is for the 2011 Secret Santa. The 2012 one is coming up, you may be able to get in that one.possibly.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. SprintFan7

Post Your Secret Santa Gifts Thread

blg1267 Looks like Santa saved the best for last! To be honest, I got so wrapped up in Christmas at the house, our trip to Hawaii, and our anniversary, that I hadn't even realized that I hadn't...
    blg1267 Looks like Santa saved the best for last! To be honest, I got so wrapped up in Christmas at the house, our trip to Hawaii, and our anniversary, that I hadn't even realized that I hadn't received mine yet. I even posted in the "final" Secret Santa thread that it looks like everybody is...
    blg1267 Looks like Santa saved the best for last! To be honest, I got so wrapped up in Christmas at the house, our trip to Hawaii, and our anniversary, that I hadn't even realized that I hadn't received mine yet. I even posted in the "final"...
    blg1267 Looks like Santa saved the best for last! To be honest, I got so wrapped up in Christmas at the house, our trip to Hawaii, and our anniversary, that I hadn't even realized that I hadn't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. sexyhiefer

2010 Secret Santa Recieved Thread!!

Yea, I really loved the display piece.. It's just as cool in person as in the pictures. If I'm not mistaken, Tireman13 was who I received it from...
    Yea, I really loved the display piece.. It's just as cool in person as in the pictures. If I'm not mistaken, Tireman13 was who I received it from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. minicup

2009 Secret Santa Recieved Thread!!

Re: Secret Santa Receiving's nice
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•