Plan B Sales Connection

Connect with the communities exclusive diecast distributor, Plan B Sales!
Sponsor: Plan B Sales

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Preorder: 5/23/17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr 2017 5th/3rd First Win at Talladega Replica Helmet

Wish the mini was autographed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Preorders: 5/16/17 Aric Almirola 2017 STP Darlington Throwback 1:24

Yes, im going to order the color chrome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Preorders: 5/18/17 Elliott, Dale Jr., John Force, Courtney Force and Robert Hight

That Chase scheme is hot fire. Snagged one:cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Preorders: 5/15/17 Martin Trues Jr. and Austin Cindric

..more trucks the better..
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} Plan B Sales Event Announcement! Event coming up this weekend and going through next week.

PLAN B SALES & SAM BASS ART STUDIOS ARE TEAMING UP FOR THE UPCOMING RACE WEEKEND! EVENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: FRIDAY MAY 19TH FROM 10AM - 5PM Plan B Sales will be at Sam Bass Art Studio with...
    PLAN B SALES & SAM BASS ART STUDIOS ARE TEAMING UP FOR THE UPCOMING RACE WEEKEND! EVENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: FRIDAY MAY 19TH FROM 10AM - 5PM Plan B Sales will be at Sam Bass Art Studio with diecast available for purchase. Diecast available for purchase will be: 2016 1:64 & 1:24 2017 1:64 &...
    PLAN B SALES & SAM BASS ART STUDIOS ARE TEAMING UP FOR THE UPCOMING RACE WEEKEND! EVENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: FRIDAY MAY 19TH FROM 10AM - 5PM Plan B Sales will be at Sam Bass Art Studio with diecast available for purchase. Diecast available for...
    PLAN B SALES & SAM BASS ART STUDIOS ARE TEAMING UP FOR THE UPCOMING RACE WEEKEND! EVENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: FRIDAY MAY 19TH FROM 10AM - 5PM Plan B Sales will be at Sam Bass Art Studio with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} *Preorder* Ricky Stenhouse Jr Autographed 2017 Fifth Third/Talladega/First Cup Win 1:24 Diecast

Hopefully in the Authentics waves later on. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Hopefully in the Authentics waves later on. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Arrival: 5/9/17 Larson, Kurt Busch, Elliott, Kahne, Stenhouse and Almirola

It is being made and Lionel is saying it's ETA is May 31st. The 1/64 Liftmaster and Great Clips were DNP'ed though.
    It is being made and Lionel is saying it's ETA is May 31st. The 1/64 Liftmaster and Great Clips were DNP'ed though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} IN STOCK - RCCA Elites 5/5/2017

We have recently added some RCCA Elite diecast to our inventory! **LIMITED QUANTITIES** Click Link Below to go to our promotional landing page to see everything in stock. Item...
    We have recently added some RCCA Elite diecast to our inventory! **LIMITED QUANTITIES** Click Link Below to go to our promotional landing page to see everything in stock. Item #DESCRIPTIONMSRPQTY C104822GDDPDanica Patrick 2014 #10 GoDaddy 1:24 Elite Standard Finish NASCAR...
    We have recently added some RCCA Elite diecast to our inventory! **LIMITED QUANTITIES** Click Link Below to go to our promotional landing page to see everything in stock. Item #DESCRIPTIONMSRPQTY C104822GDDPDanica Patrick 2014 #10...
    We have recently added some RCCA Elite diecast to our inventory! **LIMITED QUANTITIES** Click Link Below to go to our promotional landing page to see everything in stock. Item...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Alex Bowman Mountain Dew Talladega AUTOGRAPHED

You bet, anytime. Glad you got one!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. team3and8

{$title} Jimmie Johnson Lowe's Texas Win Preorder 4/10/2017

If they do like they did with Kurt Busch's HAAS Monster scheme after he won Daytona then probably not. I think Lionel usually just offers the raced version since that's what's usually better at...
    If they do like they did with Kurt Busch's HAAS Monster scheme after he won Daytona then probably not. I think Lionel usually just offers the raced version since that's what's usually better at making MOQ if it's a driver that has had trouble making MOQ, and unfortunately a lot of Johnson's cars...
    If they do like they did with Kurt Busch's HAAS Monster scheme after he won Daytona then probably not. I think Lionel usually just offers the raced version since that's what's usually better at making MOQ if it's a driver that has had trouble...
    If they do like they did with Kurt Busch's HAAS Monster scheme after he won Daytona then probably not. I think Lionel usually just offers the raced version since that's what's usually better at...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Dale3DaleJr88

{$title} New Preorder: Jimmie Johnson 2017 Lowe's/Spring Bristol Win

I'm not sure. I don't see it listed on Plan B's site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Dale3DaleJr88
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•