Plan B Sales Connection

Connect with the communities exclusive diecast distributor, Plan B Sales!
Sponsor: Plan B Sales

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Grant

{$title} Autographed Larson (Eldora!) and Stenhouse Pre-Orders

Thanks for the response!
    Thanks for the response!
    Thanks for the response!
    Thanks for the response!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Larson and Ben Kennedy Raced Win Trucks

I preordered my Larson, even though I hate cup guys running trucks...i love the eldora race.
    I preordered my Larson, even though I hate cup guys running trucks...i love the eldora race.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Chase Pole and Gordon 1997 Daytona 500 Raced Version

That Gordon Daytona Raced Win will be the same car from those days w/a few raced marks, which were few and far between. Some NOS die-cast w/re-hashed graphics and Viola', more crap from...
    That Gordon Daytona Raced Win will be the same car from those days w/a few raced marks, which were few and far between. Some NOS die-cast w/re-hashed graphics and Viola', more crap from Lionel...JMHO........
    That Gordon Daytona Raced Win will be the same car from those days w/a few raced marks, which were few and far between. Some NOS die-cast w/re-hashed graphics and Viola', more crap from Lionel...JMHO........
    That Gordon Daytona Raced Win will be the same car from those days w/a few raced marks, which were few and far between. Some NOS die-cast w/re-hashed graphics and Viola', more crap from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Brandon Jones, Corey LaJoie, and Kyle Larson

They started racing it like it's painted for Daytona in the Chase last year, would imagine that is now this years scheme, so yes, unless that is just the most updated artwork that Lionel had from...
    They started racing it like it's painted for Daytona in the Chase last year, would imagine that is now this years scheme, so yes, unless that is just the most updated artwork that Lionel had from Ganassi, the render is definitely wrong. Maybe that will be fixed before it hits production?
    They started racing it like it's painted for Daytona in the Chase last year, would imagine that is now this years scheme, so yes, unless that is just the most updated artwork that Lionel had from Ganassi, the render is definitely wrong. Maybe...
    They started racing it like it's painted for Daytona in the Chase last year, would imagine that is now this years scheme, so yes, unless that is just the most updated artwork that Lionel had from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Grant

{$title} Fresh Kurt Busch Autographs

Available Now: The First Wave of freshly signed Kurt Busch Autographed Diecast are now available.
    Available Now: The First Wave of freshly signed Kurt Busch Autographed Diecast are now available.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Grant

{$title} New 2017 Pre-Orders: Gaughan and Gaulding

Brent fixed it
    Brent fixed it
    Brent fixed it
    Brent fixed it
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Grant

{$title} New Artwork: Bayne Advocare

I ordered a 1:24 because I think it's one of the best 2017 schemes so far.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Grant

{$title} New Arrivals 2/14 Video

Available Here:
    Available Here:
    Available Here:
    Available Here:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Grant

PlanB's Latest Visitor (Possibly the Most Popular so far)

SURE, I will take that over the auto'd version LOL :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Allgaier Brandt

All 1:24s come signed
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Grant

{$title} New Arrivals 2/8

NAPA headed my way!
    NAPA headed my way!
    NAPA headed my way!
    NAPA headed my way!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Kurt Busch and Ty Dillon

Finally another great Bass Pro car, way better than the Red. Both scales preordered!
    Finally another great Bass Pro car, way better than the Red. Both scales preordered!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Annett, Sadler, Bayne, Truex

Already preordered the Annett! I might pick up the Sadler too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Sadler One Main

All 1:24s come signed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Grant

{$title} New Arrivals 1/31

After these arrive, the only throwbacks I'm waiting on are the 42 and the 78. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    After these arrive, the only throwbacks I'm waiting on are the 42 and the 78. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•