Plan B Sales Connection

Connect with the communities exclusive diecast distributor, Plan B Sales!
Sponsor: Plan B Sales

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Suarez, Harvick, Truex, and Jones

I think there must have some sort of error here because Lionel has the 1:64 of Jones listed... Grant was this a mistake?
    I think there must have some sort of error here because Lionel has the 1:64 of Jones listed... Grant was this a mistake?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Newman Phoenix, Annett TMC, and Briscoe Truck

Work at a truck wash. TMC requires to get washed every two weeks. I see a ton of them, so I'll get the 5. Just a 1:64 for now, maybe 1:24 later on. Got the 46 TMC car a couple years ago...
    Work at a truck wash. TMC requires to get washed every two weeks. I see a ton of them, so I'll get the 5. Just a 1:64 for now, maybe 1:24 later on. Got the 46 TMC car a couple years ago too. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Work at a truck wash. TMC requires to get washed every two weeks. I see a ton of them, so I'll get the 5. Just a 1:64 for now, maybe 1:24 later on. Got the 46 TMC car a couple years ago too. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Work at a truck wash. TMC requires to get washed every two weeks. I see a ton of them, so I'll get the 5. Just a 1:64 for now, maybe 1:24 later on. Got the 46 TMC car a couple years ago...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Bowyer Haas, McMurry Gear Wrench, and Truex Vegas

Just separately clicked on both of the 1/64's in this link and both worked and both showed available. Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
    Just separately clicked on both of the 1/64's in this link and both worked and both showed available. Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Brad K Atlanta Win

Aha! I forgot about those. Just recently did they not use confetti then. My 09 KB has some too 2009 Miller Lite Atlanta Win Charger by OutdoorDinsmore posted May 18, 2016 at 12:47 AM
    Aha! I forgot about those. Just recently did they not use confetti then. My 09 KB has some too 2009 Miller Lite Atlanta Win Charger by OutdoorDinsmore posted May 18, 2016 at 12:47 AM
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Grant

{$title} Two New 1:64 Arrivals

Love the Busch car.
    Love the Busch car.
    Love the Busch car.
    Love the Busch car.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Cassil Love's and Bayne Liberty National

Got me a Cassil
    Got me a Cassil
    Got me a Cassil
    Got me a Cassil
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Grant

{$title} New Arrivals 3/3

Glad the Blaney Darlington is finally out
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Petty Icon and Landon Cassill

I like how the renders for the Front Row cars are still the original 2013 era Fusion too
    I like how the renders for the Front Row cars are still the original 2013 era Fusion too
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Grant

{$title} Lots of New Pre-Orders Today: Nascar and NHRA

1/32 = smaller = less detail = cheaper. Typical Lionel
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Grant

{$title} Autographed Kurt Busch Daytona 500 Win 1:24s

Yes, they will be.
    Yes, they will be.
    Yes, they will be.
    Yes, they will be.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Grant
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Ryan Reed and Kaz Grala Daytona Raced Versions

I think I'm going to Pre-Order the Grala car..
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Order: Daytona 500 Raced Version

Added Color Chrome Link
    Added Color Chrome Link
    Added Color Chrome Link
    Added Color Chrome Link
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Grant

{$title} New Pre-Orders: Larson and Ben Kennedy Raced Win Trucks

It won't, Lionel already confirmed that on their forum. Still going to be an awesome piece, though!
    It won't, Lionel already confirmed that on their forum. Still going to be an awesome piece, though!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•