iRacing

The place for all iRacing discussion and leagues.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dale3DaleJr88

Eldora Speedway becomes first dirt track to sign deal with iRacing

WOW I like that a lot I used to do that I racing but there was always downloads all the time to much to I needed more ram and I was at my max I might have to get me a new gaming system
    WOW I like that a lot I used to do that I racing but there was always downloads all the time to much to I needed more ram and I was at my max I might have to get me a new gaming system
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. iowariggsfan

wheel for Iracing

I would say this wheel is going to be your best bet. It served me well for many years, and I bought it for a cheap price, though I dont remember what as it was from Best Buy, and almost if not...
    I would say this wheel is going to be your best bet. It served me well for many years, and I bought it for a cheap price, though I dont remember what as it was from Best Buy, and almost if not over 10 years ago now. I dont know what the prices are like anymore, but you might be able to fetch a...
    I would say this wheel is going to be your best bet. It served me well for many years, and I bought it for a cheap price, though I dont remember what as it was from Best Buy, and almost if not over 10 years ago now. I dont know what the prices...
    I would say this wheel is going to be your best bet. It served me well for many years, and I bought it for a cheap price, though I dont remember what as it was from Best Buy, and almost if not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. MotorsportRevolution

iRacing Indy 500

Had it been the week of, I wouldn't be able to run because I'd going to all of the Charlotte races. But, now I can run all four races they have scheduled.
    Had it been the week of, I wouldn't be able to run because I'd going to all of the Charlotte races. But, now I can run all four races they have scheduled.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. FredMasters

iRacing 24 Hours of Daytona

Congrats on the victory BDay! I ran the race also it was really a blast but a lot of pressure! Timmy Hill ran the first 2 hours in our car then I was going to pick up after him. He was running top...
    Congrats on the victory BDay! I ran the race also it was really a blast but a lot of pressure! Timmy Hill ran the first 2 hours in our car then I was going to pick up after him. He was running top 3 and brought the car to pit road leading the GT3 class. I didn't run very hard because I didn't...
    Congrats on the victory BDay! I ran the race also it was really a blast but a lot of pressure! Timmy Hill ran the first 2 hours in our car then I was going to pick up after him. He was running top 3 and brought the car to pit road leading the GT3...
    Congrats on the victory BDay! I ran the race also it was really a blast but a lot of pressure! Timmy Hill ran the first 2 hours in our car then I was going to pick up after him. He was running top...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Trailer_Joe83

I-Racing Veterans?

Honestly as soon as you get out of the rookie class (it's eternal September in the Street Stock and Legends series), it's not nearly as bad. I've met a lot of people in the National series...
    Honestly as soon as you get out of the rookie class (it's eternal September in the Street Stock and Legends series), it's not nearly as bad. I've met a lot of people in the National series (basically iRacing's counterpart of the K&N series) who I've become friends with. A lot of people have...
    Honestly as soon as you get out of the rookie class (it's eternal September in the Street Stock and Legends series), it's not nearly as bad. I've met a lot of people in the National series (basically iRacing's counterpart of the K&N series) who...
    Honestly as soon as you get out of the rookie class (it's eternal September in the Street Stock and Legends series), it's not nearly as bad. I've met a lot of people in the National series...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. iowariggsfan

Fellow Iracers i have a question

Yes, you will keep your ratings and any purchases you may have made. Just make sure you use the same email/login etc. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Yes, you will keep your ratings and any purchases you may have made. Just make sure you use the same email/login etc. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. rybo1854

Iracing league

Ive been wanting to start an iracing league for diecast crazy. Or maybe a team of us on there? We could build setups together and race with a dcz logo on our cars. Let me know if anyone would be...
    Ive been wanting to start an iracing league for diecast crazy. Or maybe a team of us on there? We could build setups together and race with a dcz logo on our cars. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
    Ive been wanting to start an iracing league for diecast crazy. Or maybe a team of us on there? We could build setups together and race with a dcz logo on our cars. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
    Ive been wanting to start an iracing league for diecast crazy. Or maybe a team of us on there? We could build setups together and race with a dcz logo on our cars. Let me know if anyone would be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. iowariggsfan

Iracers i have some ?'s

For me Iracing was easier honestly, while there are different mindset. I find iracing simple until you get into having custom computers (which I need but haven't had chance for someone to help...
    For me Iracing was easier honestly, while there are different mindset. I find iracing simple until you get into having custom computers (which I need but haven't had chance for someone to help me). I have paid for paint schemes but I view it as it takes some skill, time to do it and the $10-15...
    For me Iracing was easier honestly, while there are different mindset. I find iracing simple until you get into having custom computers (which I need but haven't had chance for someone to help me). I have paid for paint schemes but I view it as...
    For me Iracing was easier honestly, while there are different mindset. I find iracing simple until you get into having custom computers (which I need but haven't had chance for someone to help...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. rybo1854

Just raced against 2 Sprint Cup Drivers on Iracing!

I race against Indycar driver Simon Pagenaud, and i talked to him about it when i met him in May. He remembered me, which is amazing!
    I race against Indycar driver Simon Pagenaud, and i talked to him about it when i met him in May. He remembered me, which is amazing!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. slaytallideth

iRacing or Rfactor?

iRacing without a doubt. However, rFactor is fun due to the number of mods and running around with AI.
    iRacing without a doubt. However, rFactor is fun due to the number of mods and running around with AI.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. NeckDeep-182

New to Iracing

as others have said,please dont cheap out on a wheel..i am currently using a cheap wheel that was originally for my 360 and ive previously used my buddies driving force gt, the difference is night...
    as others have said,please dont cheap out on a wheel..i am currently using a cheap wheel that was originally for my 360 and ive previously used my buddies driving force gt, the difference is night and day.
    as others have said,please dont cheap out on a wheel..i am currently using a cheap wheel that was originally for my 360 and ive previously used my buddies driving force gt, the difference is night and day.
    as others have said,please dont cheap out on a wheel..i am currently using a cheap wheel that was originally for my 360 and ive previously used my buddies driving force gt, the difference is night...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. injen78

goin iracing..

There is a site online you can go to see if it will run on your computer, I can't remember off hand but google it
    There is a site online you can go to see if it will run on your computer, I can't remember off hand but google it
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. james16222

Iracing League/season

Me either, think it would be fun with just three of us running 15-20 laps in the Late Models. No hurt feelings, no protesting, just running hard. LOL! EDIT: I'd say put a password on the session...
    Me either, think it would be fun with just three of us running 15-20 laps in the Late Models. No hurt feelings, no protesting, just running hard. LOL! EDIT: I'd say put a password on the session though, keep now DCZers out. -- Trucks are a blast as they're a little challenging. You'll love...
    Me either, think it would be fun with just three of us running 15-20 laps in the Late Models. No hurt feelings, no protesting, just running hard. LOL! EDIT: I'd say put a password on the session though, keep now DCZers out. -- Trucks are a...
    Me either, think it would be fun with just three of us running 15-20 laps in the Late Models. No hurt feelings, no protesting, just running hard. LOL! EDIT: I'd say put a password on the session...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. SRT91

Iracing

- 4th baby! Woot.
    - 4th baby! Woot.
    - 4th baby! Woot.
    - 4th baby! Woot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. MouSe

iRacing NASCAR Series

It's live right now!
    It's live right now!
    It's live right now!
    It's live right now!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Rowdy124

iRacing League Sign-Ups

You guys might be seeing me soon! I bought a new desktop but unsure about wheels (trying to not spend money). I really want to run NASCAR and Daytona Prototypes though.
    You guys might be seeing me soon! I bought a new desktop but unsure about wheels (trying to not spend money). I really want to run NASCAR and Daytona Prototypes though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Racin'

iRACING $15.00 CREDITS

Richard Beasley here
    Richard Beasley here
    Richard Beasley here
    Richard Beasley here
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Rowdy124

iRacers?

For those who are intrested in running in an iRacing league, two questions: 1.) Which car would you want to run? 2.) How much and which tracks would you want to run? I know not everyone is...
    For those who are intrested in running in an iRacing league, two questions: 1.) Which car would you want to run? 2.) How much and which tracks would you want to run? I know not everyone is like me and owns all the content, so I just wanted to ask.
    For those who are intrested in running in an iRacing league, two questions: 1.) Which car would you want to run? 2.) How much and which tracks would you want to run? I know not everyone is like me and owns all the content, so I just wanted...
    For those who are intrested in running in an iRacing league, two questions: 1.) Which car would you want to run? 2.) How much and which tracks would you want to run? I know not everyone is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. taterracing

iRacing

I hear it's very good. Don't belive it will help you as a race car driver, but it looks pretty dan fun!
    I hear it's very good. Don't belive it will help you as a race car driver, but it looks pretty dan fun!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•