Inside The Hauler

Official forum for Inside The Hauler sales and support.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Brett6547

{$title} About Us

Hey Diecast Crazy! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Brett and I'm a new diecast dealer from Plan B Sales. I've been a lifelong NASCAR fan, of all series, and a huge...
    Hey Diecast Crazy! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Brett and I'm a new diecast dealer from Plan B Sales. I've been a lifelong NASCAR fan, of all series, and a huge collector of diecast. I love this hobby so much that I want to spread my passion for diecast to others! I...
    Hey Diecast Crazy! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Brett and I'm a new diecast dealer from Plan B Sales. I've been a lifelong NASCAR fan, of all series, and a huge collector of diecast. I love this hobby so much that I...
    Hey Diecast Crazy! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Brett and I'm a new diecast dealer from Plan B Sales. I've been a lifelong NASCAR fan, of all series, and a huge...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Brett6547

2016 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 1:24 Scale Preorders

I can't believe the new dale jr nationwide scheme made it this far, I think it sucks. Just my opinion good luck selling
    I can't believe the new dale jr nationwide scheme made it this far, I think it sucks. Just my opinion good luck selling
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Brett6547

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Halo 5 Guardians 1:24 Scale

This diecast will not be avaliable to preorder any other time after Sunday! Please get those preorders in! You cannot miss out on a deal like this!
    This diecast will not be avaliable to preorder any other time after Sunday! Please get those preorders in! You cannot miss out on a deal like this!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Brett6547

{$title} New Arrivals 10/15

Some great choices there!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Brett6547

13% off Entire Purchase

Take 13% off your entire order now thru the end of th Chase! Use Promo code CHASE at the checkout screen to secure your discount!
    Take 13% off your entire order now thru the end of th Chase! Use Promo code CHASE at the checkout screen to secure your discount!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Brett6547

Kyle Busch Paint the Track Pink 1:24 Scale

Preorder: 2015 #18 Kyle Busch M&M's Paint the Track Pink 1:24 Scale ARC Free Shipping Eligible for Inside the Hauler Rewards
    Preorder: 2015 #18 Kyle Busch M&M's Paint the Track Pink 1:24 Scale ARC Free Shipping Eligible for Inside the Hauler Rewards
    C185821QAKB-2T.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Brett6547

{$title} Kyle Larson Autographed #00 1:24 Scale Truck

Yes this is multiple times that this scheme has been polled. But its just been different drivers. Plan B Sales loves for Kyle Larson to autograph stuff
    Yes this is multiple times that this scheme has been polled. But its just been different drivers. Plan B Sales loves for Kyle Larson to autograph stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Brett6547

{$title} Diecast Giveaway: Dale Jr. Advanced Run Valvoline 1:24 Scale

Done and done. Thanks for the contest! Fingers crossed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Brett6547

Jeff Gordon Homestead

Preorder: Jeff Gordon's Final Race 1:24 Scale Diecast This is a must own for any collector or Jeff Gordon Fan! Free Shipping! Eligble for Inside The Hauler Rewards
    Preorder: Jeff Gordon's Final Race 1:24 Scale Diecast This is a must own for any collector or Jeff Gordon Fan! Free Shipping! Eligble for Inside The Hauler Rewards
    C245821HSJG-2T.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Brett6547

PreOrder: Mark Martin Fans

Check out the Trevor Bayne Advocare Darlington Throwback 1:24 Scale! Free Shipping!
    Check out the Trevor Bayne Advocare Darlington Throwback 1:24 Scale! Free Shipping!
    CX65823ABTB-2T.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Brett6547

{$title} Like Us on Facebook

Help us grow our business by "Liking" our Facebook page! It only takes ten seconds! Special giveaways to come!
    Help us grow our business by "Liking" our Facebook page! It only takes ten seconds! Special giveaways to come!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Brett6547

{$title} New Arrivals

All of these will be in this afternoon and ready to ship! Message me for details and pricing! Free Shipping and optional payment plans!
    All of these will be in this afternoon and ready to ship! Message me for details and pricing! Free Shipping and optional payment plans!
    2015-09-15_10-12-33.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Brett6547

{$title} Jimmie Johnson Chase for the Cup

I knew you couldn't resist lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Brett6547

Chase Grid Diecast

Inside The Hauler has all of the 2015 Chase Grid drivers diecast! Free shipping on all orders! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Reward Points! You only need 200 for a $20 gift certificate! Courtesy...
    Inside The Hauler has all of the 2015 Chase Grid drivers diecast! Free shipping on all orders! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Reward Points! You only need 200 for a $20 gift certificate! Courtesy of Plan B Sales for the picture!
    Inside The Hauler has all of the 2015 Chase Grid drivers diecast! Free shipping on all orders! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Reward Points! You only need 200 for a $20 gift certificate! Courtesy of Plan B Sales for the picture!
    Inside The Hauler has all of the 2015 Chase Grid drivers diecast! Free shipping on all orders! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Reward Points! You only need 200 for a $20 gift certificate! Courtesy...
    image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Brett6547

New Arrivals

We are sold out of the Kyle Busch Crispy liquid Color and Color Chrome. I do have a few RAW finish ones avaliable. The list has been updated!
    We are sold out of the Kyle Busch Crispy liquid Color and Color Chrome. I do have a few RAW finish ones avaliable. The list has been updated!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Brett6547

{$title} Kyle Larson Viva Vantage

Now Shipping: 2015 #42 Kyle Larson Viva Vantage 1:24 Scale Diecast Free Shipping! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards
    Now Shipping: 2015 #42 Kyle Larson Viva Vantage 1:24 Scale Diecast Free Shipping! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards
    C425821VIKL-3T.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Brett6547

Kevin Harvick Phoenix Win 1:24 Scale

Preorder: 2015 #4 Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's Phoenix Win Raced Version 1:24 Scale Free Shipping Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards Estimated Ship Date: 10/8/15
    Preorder: 2015 #4 Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's Phoenix Win Raced Version 1:24 Scale Free Shipping Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards Estimated Ship Date: 10/8/15
    IMG_1917.jpg IMG_1919.jpg IMG_1921.jpg IMG_1922.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Brett6547

{$title} Carl Edwards Double Points Darlington

Only 11 hours left
    Only 11 hours left
    Only 11 hours left
    Only 11 hours left
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Brett6547

{$title} All Darlington Throwback Diecast

Inside The Hauler is ready to handle all of your diecast needs following the BoJangles Southern 500! We will have free shipping on all items! We are also working on a special 1:64 throwback bundle...
    Inside The Hauler is ready to handle all of your diecast needs following the BoJangles Southern 500! We will have free shipping on all items! We are also working on a special 1:64 throwback bundle to sell to our loyal customers. Pick up your favorite driver direcast today!
    Inside The Hauler is ready to handle all of your diecast needs following the BoJangles Southern 500! We will have free shipping on all items! We are also working on a special 1:64 throwback bundle to sell to our loyal customers. Pick up your...
    Inside The Hauler is ready to handle all of your diecast needs following the BoJangles Southern 500! We will have free shipping on all items! We are also working on a special 1:64 throwback bundle...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Brett6547

{$title} Test

Replies:
    Views:
  21. Brett6547

{$title} Dale Jr. Valvoline Throwback 1:24 Scale Air Freight

We are NOW SHIPPING! These are in stock and ready to go out the door! This is an early run of the diecast! Get it now! Free Shipping! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards Points
    We are NOW SHIPPING! These are in stock and ready to go out the door! This is an early run of the diecast! Get it now! Free Shipping! Eligible for Inside The Hauler Rewards Points
    C885821VAEJ-AIR-2T.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•