Diecast Collecting 101

Welcome to the world of diecast collecting. Here's your guide to get started from our most knowledgeable members! Go ahead, ask questions!

1. 1/64 Scale NASCAR Diecast Guide

Exclusive forum detailing every 1/64 NASCAR diecast ever manufactured as documented by Billy Kingsley
    Discussions:
    Justin Knust Latest: 2001 Justin Knust, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:04 PM
    RSS
  2. The NASCAR Diecast Museum

Is your collection complete? With the help of the CraZies and Y2J767, we're starting a forum registry for diecast released by driver! Check it out!
    Discussions:
    RSS
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. team3and8

{$title} 1/64 Scale 2017 Diecast Production List

Latest DNP from Lionel: Michael Annett 2017 Northland Oil 1:64 ARC Elliott Sadler 2017 Golden Corral 1:64 ARC Justin Allgaier 2017 Allan Myers 1:64 ARC Added to list in 1st post.
    Latest DNP from Lionel: Michael Annett 2017 Northland Oil 1:64 ARC Elliott Sadler 2017 Golden Corral 1:64 ARC Justin Allgaier 2017 Allan Myers 1:64 ARC Added to list in 1st post.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. team3and8

{$title} 1/64 Scale 2016 Diecast Production List

Latest release from Plan B: Added to list in first post.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. tankemt

{$title} 1/64 Scale 2015 Diecast Production List

sofa747
    sofa747
    sofa747
    sofa747
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. team3and8

2016 1/64 Scale Diecast Discussion Thread

I'm hoping we see it in the Nascar Authentics line.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Y2J

1/24 Scale 2014 Diecast Production List

From Plan B Sales :
    From Plan B Sales :
    From Plan B Sales :
    From Plan B Sales :
    image.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Y2J

1/24 Scale 2015 Diecast Production List

Like the previous threads for the last few years, this will be a list of 2015 1/24 diecast that are released thru out the year. This list will be updated with Pre-Orders, New Releases, Special...
    Like the previous threads for the last few years, this will be a list of 2015 1/24 diecast that are released thru out the year. This list will be updated with Pre-Orders, New Releases, Special Finishes and Fantasy cars of 2015 diecast from Lionel, CFS and University of Racing. All canceled...
    Like the previous threads for the last few years, this will be a list of 2015 1/24 diecast that are released thru out the year. This list will be updated with Pre-Orders, New Releases, Special Finishes and Fantasy cars of 2015 diecast from...
    Like the previous threads for the last few years, this will be a list of 2015 1/24 diecast that are released thru out the year. This list will be updated with Pre-Orders, New Releases, Special...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Y2J

1/24 Scale 2013 Die-cast Production List

It's not too hard to look at the pic and not see the tape.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. avaplus44

Advice- Logano All Star win

That location is an easy fix. I've started building models again after a 30-year layoff and that would be no problem.
    That location is an easy fix. I've started building models again after a 30-year layoff and that would be no problem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ilovesandwiches

Diecast Window Question

What year did the windows on diecast stop having the ridges on them that make it difficult for drivers to sign. I have a chance to meet Robby Gordon and want to get him to sign a diecast. Thanks
    What year did the windows on diecast stop having the ridges on them that make it difficult for drivers to sign. I have a chance to meet Robby Gordon and want to get him to sign a diecast. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. SwipeTVonYoutube

NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Diecast

2008 Adams County Speedway Champion for the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, #56 Chris Spieker produced by ADC in 2008 in 1:64 and 1:24 scales. Thanks to Mike at Dirt Diecast Depot for the...
    2008 Adams County Speedway Champion for the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, #56 Chris Spieker produced by ADC in 2008 in 1:64 and 1:24 scales. Thanks to Mike at Dirt Diecast Depot for the photo and helping in this documentation project!
    2008 Adams County Speedway Champion for the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, #56 Chris Spieker produced by ADC in 2008 in 1:64 and 1:24 scales. Thanks to Mike at Dirt Diecast Depot for the photo and helping in this documentation project!
    2008 Adams County Speedway Champion for the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, #56 Chris Spieker produced by ADC in 2008 in 1:64 and 1:24 scales. Thanks to Mike at Dirt Diecast Depot for the...
    Chris Spieker 2008 NWAAS DLM.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Noah Brunell

Anyone know what this is worth??

.50cents
    .50cents
    .50cents
    .50cents
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Hotwheelsonabudget

New Hot Wheels On A Budget Video

New video up... a bit better than the last one... but practice makes perfect....
    New video up... a bit better than the last one... but practice makes perfect....
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. KR1288

Simpson 90s mini helmets

Great. I think I've got a lead on most of them now
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Oldtimer

Looks like I'm heading to the Poor Farm!

I'm going to be right there with you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Nosferatu

Action Racing Diecasts - Why the RED interior?

No it's because to paint them red added more weight that was unneeded so they keep them gray per chocalate Myers.
    No it's because to paint them red added more weight that was unneeded so they keep them gray per chocalate Myers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. FFighter_21

{$title} Kenseth Zest.....

The car was actually going to be cancelled until the fan club stepped in and bought the rest to meet moq. They did not want Matts final Roush win to not be produced. Funny now because its so...
    The car was actually going to be cancelled until the fan club stepped in and bought the rest to meet moq. They did not want Matts final Roush win to not be produced. Funny now because its so highly sought after. I got an autographed one. Its a really cool car. I think they command like $200+ on...
    The car was actually going to be cancelled until the fan club stepped in and bought the rest to meet moq. They did not want Matts final Roush win to not be produced. Funny now because its so highly sought after. I got an autographed one. Its a...
    The car was actually going to be cancelled until the fan club stepped in and bought the rest to meet moq. They did not want Matts final Roush win to not be produced. Funny now because its so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. FFighter_21

{$title} A question for my Drag Racing collectors?

Just the body is plastic. The chassis is diecast. :) FFighter_21
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. FFighter_21

{$title} #95 Rat Rod Scheme?

SMDH..........I watched my first episode of that show on RCCA, and I must say, I was not impressed. More promotional propaganda, but not much substance. If they used that much energy in really...
    SMDH..........I watched my first episode of that show on RCCA, and I must say, I was not impressed. More promotional propaganda, but not much substance. If they used that much energy in really promoting the brand w/their dealers etc. I believe it would be money better spent, but what do I know?
    SMDH..........I watched my first episode of that show on RCCA, and I must say, I was not impressed. More promotional propaganda, but not much substance. If they used that much energy in really promoting the brand w/their dealers etc. I believe...
    SMDH..........I watched my first episode of that show on RCCA, and I must say, I was not impressed. More promotional propaganda, but not much substance. If they used that much energy in really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. MattSoder

{$title} Gen6 Fusion chassis

Thanks fam
    Thanks fam
    Thanks fam
    Thanks fam
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JAC3815

Kevin Harvick 2006 Coast Guard Busch Champion...$24 shipped

Oops, wrong forum. Please delete.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. drpep

2004 Robby Gordon Cingular/Simpsons prototype 1/24 Action car

Damn. I wish I knew about this one earlier. There was a Michael Waltrip one of these that sold on eBay a few years ago.
    Damn. I wish I knew about this one earlier. There was a Michael Waltrip one of these that sold on eBay a few years ago.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. TMN

Darrell Waltrip Liquid Color Daytona Win 1/504 Diecast

191 were autographed to help sell the remaining inventory. Found out from asking Lionel in their forum. Thanks
    191 were autographed to help sell the remaining inventory. Found out from asking Lionel in their forum. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. FFighter_21

{$title} Matt DiBenadetto (sp) cars that were produced if any by Lionel

What's the PRE16 discount?
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. kspool

Collecting 101 - Beginner Collectors (From RCCA Web Site)

damn, another commercial!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. slaytallideth

Is Speedgear.com a good site?

Ordered from them for over 20 years. Never had a problem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. ilovesandwiches

Any Diecast stores I should stop by in Daytona?

There is Daytona Racing Souvenirs and Hobbies about half a mile west of the track, just past the Home Depot. Selection isn't the greatest, but he has good variety. I would stay away from Daytona...
    There is Daytona Racing Souvenirs and Hobbies about half a mile west of the track, just past the Home Depot. Selection isn't the greatest, but he has good variety. I would stay away from Daytona 2000 on beachside. Overpriced and terrible selection. The flea market should have a pretty good...
    There is Daytona Racing Souvenirs and Hobbies about half a mile west of the track, just past the Home Depot. Selection isn't the greatest, but he has good variety. I would stay away from Daytona 2000 on beachside. Overpriced and terrible...
    There is Daytona Racing Souvenirs and Hobbies about half a mile west of the track, just past the Home Depot. Selection isn't the greatest, but he has good variety. I would stay away from Daytona...
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. MattSoder

How to clean diecasts?

diecast delight
    diecast delight
    diecast delight
    diecast delight
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•