Authorized Dealer Support

Please post your support questions and comments to any of Diecast CraZy's Authorized Dealers.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Jairo Calvillo

Diecast Dealers in Chicagoland

Most of them that I knew have closed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. xtremevette

How does somebody become a dealer to sell nascar die casts?

100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately for myself I had to begin selling retail online when dealers started dropping preorders and moving to...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately for myself I had to begin selling retail online when...
    100% absolutely you need a LOCAL retail market. The internet is full. With myself, Lionel and everyone with a keyboard selling it is very difficult to do anything on the internet. Unfortunately...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. TL2448

racing champion's 2002

Is there any list for the 2002 racing champion's chase the race collectors & premier series Jimmie Johnson 1/64th car's made I have both standard set's and some chrome some rain delay just trying...
    Is there any list for the 2002 racing champion's chase the race collectors & premier series Jimmie Johnson 1/64th car's made I have both standard set's and some chrome some rain delay just trying to figure out what I'm missing thanks
    Is there any list for the 2002 racing champion's chase the race collectors & premier series Jimmie Johnson 1/64th car's made I have both standard set's and some chrome some rain delay just trying to figure out what I'm missing thanks
    Is there any list for the 2002 racing champion's chase the race collectors & premier series Jimmie Johnson 1/64th car's made I have both standard set's and some chrome some rain delay just trying...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. BradKeselowskifan4ever

Brad Keselowski Wurth 1:64

20141128_215013 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_215022 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214837 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214924 by...
    20141128_215013 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_215022 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214837 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214924 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214855 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM I...
    20141128_215013 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_215022 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214837 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214924 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57...
    20141128_215013 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_215022 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214837 by jrpace87 posted Nov 28, 2014 at 8:57 PM20141128_214924 by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Speed7Energy

sacracing

You should be able to get a hold of him there pretty active on e-bay
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Checker Flag Zone

Need a Simple Favor (For those that collect autographs issued by RCCA)

Please disregard, its been handled...Thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wallbanger

ebay stores

I think you can start the bids at whatever you want as HOWEVER, must put a reserve of 64.95 in order not to violate Lionel's policy, that was the answer I got when I called last year.
    I think you can start the bids at whatever you want as HOWEVER, must put a reserve of 64.95 in order not to violate Lionel's policy, that was the answer I got when I called last year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Checker Flag Zone

New Checker Flag Zone Website and Question about your internet browsing habits

As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because I've had a few stolen. (And I sometimes leave it places lol) I can log into my bank account from it,...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because I've had a few stolen. (And I sometimes leave it...
    As of now I mostly browse with my phone then if I find something to buy I log in on the computer. Probably a false sense of security for me personally. I don't like $ links on my phone because...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Checker Flag Zone

Looking for help from some of the graphic artist on the DCZ Board

@moparbob is really good at designing things, can't go wrong with him!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. LUCKYDOG

New Diecast in stock

Just listed all of the new 2014 diecast that came in this week on ebay. If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can also purchase them directly from me on here. Thanks Mike
    Just listed all of the new 2014 diecast that came in this week on ebay. If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can also purchase them directly from me on here. Thanks Mike
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. sprint9988

Chase Authentics Carl Edwards 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 Race Winner T-Shirt - Whi

Re: Chase Authentics Carl Edwards 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 Race Winner T-Shirt - i have to called the gift shop at roush fenway to find out and talk to the lady that called n i think all...
    Re: Chase Authentics Carl Edwards 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 Race Winner T-Shirt - i have to called the gift shop at roush fenway to find out and talk to the lady that called n i think all they have up to is a large on monday and i didnt know carl had so many fans
    Re: Chase Authentics Carl Edwards 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 Race Winner T-Shirt - i have to called the gift shop at roush fenway to find out and talk to the lady that called n i think all they have up to is a large on monday and i didnt...
    Re: Chase Authentics Carl Edwards 2013 Federated Auto Parts 400 Race Winner T-Shirt - i have to called the gift shop at roush fenway to find out and talk to the lady that called n i think all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. dinger431

Thank you

Thanks Mike, you're pretty alright yourself. I'm glad we've gotten to know each other. As for the wife, yeah she wasn't happy when I told her, lol.
    Thanks Mike, you're pretty alright yourself. I'm glad we've gotten to know each other. As for the wife, yeah she wasn't happy when I told her, lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Fluffybunny

Sam Hoirnish Wurth

Any dealers have the Sam Hornish Wurth car in 1:24? Thought I would ask here before I go on ebay. Thanks!!
    Any dealers have the Sam Hornish Wurth car in 1:24? Thought I would ask here before I go on ebay. Thanks!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. drpep

GWC Diecast banner ad

Yeah I did take down the site . Just not selling enogh to keep it search green white checkered on facebook or pm me here if you are looking for something Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I did take down the site . Just not selling enogh to keep it search green white checkered on facebook or pm me here if you are looking for something Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. SlicedBread22Fan

David ragan and gilliland 1:64

I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    I'll have a few extras.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Greenfield

Kurt Busch - Furniture Row or Tag Heuer ARC

Would any of the Authorized Dealers have either of these cars for sale? If so, how much to ship to Toronto Canada? Thanks, Ron
    Would any of the Authorized Dealers have either of these cars for sale? If so, how much to ship to Toronto Canada? Thanks, Ron
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. SlicedBread22Fan

A few 2013s

I have One white 1/64 left , also got 2013 foundation and one yellow left , but i do have the white dover in 1/64 $6.95 free shipping just lt me know ty
    I have One white 1/64 left , also got 2013 foundation and one yellow left , but i do have the white dover in 1/64 $6.95 free shipping just lt me know ty
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Brian22

Ryan Newman

Any dealers getting any instock? thanks found one
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. gr8eske_1
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Brian22

Any dealers getting this shirt?

I'm looking around for it. Just checking to see if anyone getting it. Thanks ronmcc
    I'm looking around for it. Just checking to see if anyone getting it. Thanks ronmcc
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

•