Anything Else

The place for any other collection topics not listed anywhere else.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. jrracer

remington M-40

this is my other hobby this is a custom 700 M-40 leupold mk 4 straight 10x ceracoat army green fluted bolt over sized handle leupold mk 4 rings and bases shoots 1.25 at 500 yrds. great rifle
    this is my other hobby this is a custom 700 M-40 leupold mk 4 straight 10x ceracoat army green fluted bolt over sized handle leupold mk 4 rings and bases shoots 1.25 at 500 yrds. great rifle
    DSCN0522.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. canuck617

{$title} Most Wanted Found after 20+ year search!

Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly Good Industries, not sure if they are one in the same?, had versions of them up here. Here in...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly Good Industries, not sure if they are one in the...
    Dale3DaleJr88 Nice! I have seen those Ford pieces as well, they are very nice pieces!:cool: These ones I collect aren't really that old, they came out in the early mid 80s or so. Continental and Jolly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. KazGT77

What's Your Job

In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm...
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm filter by , on Flickr
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm filter by , on Flickr
    In the meanwhile, I focus on welding more then picture taking D3. 5cm f2 Nikkor-S and PK-13 This was my 3F test on stainless steel. Passed by , on Flickr For size comparison, next to a 52mm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. KazGT77

Does Anyone Go To Car Shows

Very nice MoparBob. Looks like you've won alot of nice trophies. Congrats on them all and beuatiful Cuda from what I see. Im sure she could be ready and dominate again soon.
    Very nice MoparBob. Looks like you've won alot of nice trophies. Congrats on them all and beuatiful Cuda from what I see. Im sure she could be ready and dominate again soon.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. lhtjr196

For Those of You Who are into the Shooting Sports....

DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. lhtjr196

When fantasy meets reality...

Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Pretty cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. slaytallideth

Tickers on the bottom of sports broadcasts

The score updates are fine but the stat lines are a pain. They only do that because of the fantasy sports betting.
    The score updates are fine but the stat lines are a pain. They only do that because of the fantasy sports betting.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. McMurrayfan1

Racing Photos

Thanks everyone! Feel free to make any requests for photos and prices are negotiable if anyone would like to buy!
    Thanks everyone! Feel free to make any requests for photos and prices are negotiable if anyone would like to buy!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. iatse201

ANY DISC GOLFERS ON HERE

i haven't played in a few years but did a lot back then. i know of about 4 or 5 courses fairly close. my morning walk takes me through the one i played most at veterans park. only 1 ace and a...
    i haven't played in a few years but did a lot back then. i know of about 4 or 5 courses fairly close. my morning walk takes me through the one i played most at veterans park. only 1 ace and a couple oh so close lol.
    i haven't played in a few years but did a lot back then. i know of about 4 or 5 courses fairly close. my morning walk takes me through the one i played most at veterans park. only 1 ace and a couple oh so close lol.
    i haven't played in a few years but did a lot back then. i know of about 4 or 5 courses fairly close. my morning walk takes me through the one i played most at veterans park. only 1 ace and a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. wonderbread

New YouTube Channel

Hello everyone! If it's not too much to ask, it'd be great if those of y'all who have YouTube channels give us here at Reel Babylon a subscribe to keep updated on what we do, which will hopefully...
    Hello everyone! If it's not too much to ask, it'd be great if those of y'all who have YouTube channels give us here at Reel Babylon a subscribe to keep updated on what we do, which will hopefully be a lot in the coming months, as we just became associated with a local television station in our...
    Hello everyone! If it's not too much to ask, it'd be great if those of y'all who have YouTube channels give us here at Reel Babylon a subscribe to keep updated on what we do, which will hopefully be a lot in the coming months, as we just became...
    Hello everyone! If it's not too much to ask, it'd be great if those of y'all who have YouTube channels give us here at Reel Babylon a subscribe to keep updated on what we do, which will hopefully...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. lebel1886

Does anyone else here collect backer cards?

Yeah, I've got a bunch sent out including Talladega Nights, it's always fun checking the mail.
    Yeah, I've got a bunch sent out including Talladega Nights, it's always fun checking the mail.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. canuck617

HOLY CRAP!

..I was watching this.. ..not sure why the change in the buy it now price.. US $939.93 [ ] Enter US $939.93 or more
    ..I was watching this.. ..not sure why the change in the buy it now price.. US $939.93 [ ] Enter US $939.93 or more
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. old stuff

for us Dale fans

Thanks for the Pix my 2 favorite colors except Black
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. wonderbread

Pokemon Cards

Anyone looking to unload any? Odd request, I know lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. rybo1854

Nascar america

I haven't watched either since the chase started and they became NASCAR kiss asses. Though, NBC was way better than FS1 does. I do like how they have Eli Gold doing some narrating in the show....
    I haven't watched either since the chase started and they became NASCAR kiss asses. Though, NBC was way better than FS1 does. I do like how they have Eli Gold doing some narrating in the show. Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I haven't watched either since the chase started and they became NASCAR kiss asses. Though, NBC was way better than FS1 does. I do like how they have Eli Gold doing some narrating in the show. Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I haven't watched either since the chase started and they became NASCAR kiss asses. Though, NBC was way better than FS1 does. I do like how they have Eli Gold doing some narrating in the show....
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. johngr24

Why I love Kansas City....

Yep they got it as far as I know...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sundaydriver

Gerber knives

These were sold by Mac tools I have 3 sets,at the time Petty,Dale Sr. and Harry Gant were sponsored by Mac.One set I got autographed by Dale Sr. at a local dealership, this was before social...
    These were sold by Mac tools I have 3 sets,at the time Petty,Dale Sr. and Harry Gant were sponsored by Mac.One set I got autographed by Dale Sr. at a local dealership, this was before social media so the folks that showed either worked in the field or got the news from a friend.
    These were sold by Mac tools I have 3 sets,at the time Petty,Dale Sr. and Harry Gant were sponsored by Mac.One set I got autographed by Dale Sr. at a local dealership, this was before social media so the folks that showed either worked in the...
    These were sold by Mac tools I have 3 sets,at the time Petty,Dale Sr. and Harry Gant were sponsored by Mac.One set I got autographed by Dale Sr. at a local dealership, this was before social...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. old stuff

mr. dancing with the stars legendary smuck up!

Yeah, those ONTIA's were made to last.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rybo1854

Gymkhana 7 is here!

Agreed! I loved part 6 as well