American Diecast Company

This is the home for news, releases, finds, etc. of all ADC products.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. racersimage

American Diecast Company

ADC's goal is to service the neglected race fan and support the smaller race teams while supporting the race tracks and sanctioning bodies. ADC plans to maintain exclusive licenses on the nations...
    ADC's goal is to service the neglected race fan and support the smaller race teams while supporting the race tracks and sanctioning bodies. ADC plans to maintain exclusive licenses on the nations top drivers and endorsements from virtually all race sanctioning bodies as "The Official Diecast."...
    ADC's goal is to service the neglected race fan and support the smaller race teams while supporting the race tracks and sanctioning bodies. ADC plans to maintain exclusive licenses on the nations top drivers and endorsements from virtually all...
    ADC's goal is to service the neglected race fan and support the smaller race teams while supporting the race tracks and sanctioning bodies. ADC plans to maintain exclusive licenses on the nations...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Brian22

Jason Covert 43A

If your have a Facebook account you should try looking up "dirt diecast depot" on Facebook. It's a great page for people looking to buy ,sell or trade dirt late models and sprints. You will...
    If your have a Facebook account you should try looking up "dirt diecast depot" on Facebook. It's a great page for people looking to buy ,sell or trade dirt late models and sprints. You will probably have better luck there finding what your looking for
    If your have a Facebook account you should try looking up "dirt diecast depot" on Facebook. It's a great page for people looking to buy ,sell or trade dirt late models and sprints. You will probably have better luck there finding what your...
    If your have a Facebook account you should try looking up "dirt diecast depot" on Facebook. It's a great page for people looking to buy ,sell or trade dirt late models and sprints. You will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. FFighter_21

My Latest..........

Nice add!
    Nice add!
    Nice add!
    Nice add!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. inj9696

Bill Elliott White Coca Cola ADC Dirt car

Legacyofthe24 Awesome job Phil, I was looking around and sent a request for the ADC forum but never got a response back. It does have a Dodge front, headlights and grill of a Charger. I may have...
    Legacyofthe24 Awesome job Phil, I was looking around and sent a request for the ADC forum but never got a response back. It does have a Dodge front, headlights and grill of a Charger. I may have a real Gem here then :) Thank You again for the information..I'm stoked!
    Legacyofthe24 Awesome job Phil, I was looking around and sent a request for the ADC forum but never got a response back. It does have a Dodge front, headlights and grill of a Charger. I may have a real Gem here then :) Thank You again for the...
    Legacyofthe24 Awesome job Phil, I was looking around and sent a request for the ADC forum but never got a response back. It does have a Dodge front, headlights and grill of a Charger. I may have...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. racersimage
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. dirtman07

Dirt Diecast Depot

Very cool indeed!!!
    Very cool indeed!!!
    Very cool indeed!!!
    Very cool indeed!!!
    Replies: